NFL News & Notes

Leader

On 5/7/2022 at 9:13 AM, Mazrimiv said:

There's a Full Metal Jacket quote to summarize Mark Davis- and really any inherited descendants of owners in general- but I dunno if I would survive posting it.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:13 AM, Mazrimiv said:

Idk what is true here but what the **** did they think this guy was going to do if this is really what they fired him for? Just stay quiet and then it would all go away

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Idk what is true here but what the **** did they think this guy was going to do if this is really what they fired him for? Just stay quiet and then it would all go away

I dont know any of the actual facts - but in the above scenario, one of their first plays is "disgruntled ex-employee" - which shifts the initial discussion from those facts to a determination of his rightful (or wrongful) firing with the goal to taint his accusations.

33 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont know any of the actual facts - but in the above scenario, one of their first plays is "disgruntled ex-employee" - which shifts the initial discussion from those facts to a determination of his rightful (or wrongful) firing with the goal to taint his accusations.

Totally. I was just playing it out as if what he's saying is true. 

On 5/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, Mazrimiv said:

It'll be just like Dan Snyder, nothing will happen and this will all disappear in a week or so.  Billionaires can do whatever they want.

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

He's never going away.

I will say this, and know that I am the resident Brady fan, give him a chance.  Did you hate Romo? Or Aikman? I know that I did, but I really like them doing games.  Aikman got a little old after 15 or so seasons, but I still enjoy Romo.  The Manning cast is entertaining, I didn't see that coming.  Just give Tommy a chance.  If he sucks, then he sucks.