NFL News & Notes

Leader

13 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Hes only the third most important. we're fine.

For real though, super lame but as long as we got Myers and Elgton its still a better line than last year.

If Bahktiari is on the downswing.  Line to start the year

Nijman - Runyan - Myers - Newman - ???

That right side is shaky and lots of youth protecting Rodgers 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

start literally doesnt matter. the packers are making the playoffs. 

but to entertain the thought its-- Nijman-Runyan-Myers-Newman-CVL/Rhyan-Lewis. 

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Tom - Runyan - Myers - Ryhan - Nijman or Nijman - Runyan - Myers - Ryhan - Newman

Hoping we get Jenkins back as soon as possible and he will replace either Tom or Nijman. 

Edited by Old Guy

26 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

start literally doesnt matter. the packers are making the playoffs. 

but to entertain the thought its-- Nijman-Runyan-Myers-Newman-CVL/Rhyan-Lewis. 

Agree the end is more important than the start.....unless the starts causes an inju**

Nope. Not going there

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Tom - Runyan - Myers - Ryhan - Nijman or Nijman - Runyan - Myers - Ryhan - Newman

Hoping we get Jenkins back as soon as possible and he will replace either Tom or Nijman. 

Hoping for Jenkins to return as well.  Bahktiari going on 18+ months puts a damper on that

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Hoping for Jenkins to return as well.  Bahktiari going on 18+ months puts a damper on that

Bak is the exception to ALC recoveries not the norm. Again, we are assuming he's on PUP because of the knee, which is likely the case. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think Newman will be pretty solid. The question is whether he'll be at RG or RT.

Adam Schefter -  This season, 14 teams will have an alternate or throwback helmet to be paired with alternate, classic and/or color rush uniforms.  There are 14 alternate helmets, but only 13 teams that will have an alternate or throwback helmet to be paired with alternate, classic and/or color rush uniforms.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:23 PM, Old Guy said:

Bak is the exception to ALC recoveries not the norm. Again, we are assuming he's on PUP because of the knee, which is likely the case. 

I still believe if the team was that concerned they wouldn't of let Turner walk, and not bring in a vet. I think Bak will be alright.

On 7/23/2022 at 9:52 AM, Old Guy said:

LOL! We will see when the Cardinals implode this year. He's the iteration of Jeff George and Jay Cutler. Many tools but a headcase. 

I stand by my rankings for this year. Zach Wilson and Trevor Lawrence are going to breakout. Mac Jones is going to keep improving.

What is telling you he is a headcase?  I don't follow Arizona.  

So far as I've read/heard/seen, he's kind of perfect for that system.  He's won games early in his career and obviously plays better when he has Hopkins.  And when he isn't injured.  

The only "blip" is his handling of wanting a new contract.  Is there anything else?

34 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

What is telling you he is a headcase?  I don't follow Arizona.  

So far as I've read/heard/seen, he's kind of perfect for that system.  He's won games early in his career and obviously plays better when he has Hopkins.  And when he isn't injured.  

The only "blip" is his handling of wanting a new contract.  Is there anything else?

Need to take anything regarding ARI/Kingsbury/Murray with a grain of salt when it comes to this particular poster.  Heading into last season, it was something like "ARI will implode and Kingsbury will be fired"

If you just keep saying it, I guess it's bound to happen eventually... right?

• Like 1