NFL News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

None of them are really horrible, they just look like an 8th graders photoshop project lol.

Saints are pretty poor. Not sure wtf is on the Eagles brim.

Looks like a political banner and bells. Makes sense

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

All of them are ugly.

IMO, the Redskins, Patriots, and Bengals ones aren't terrible. The only one that is actually good looking is the Bears one which by default makes it ugly.

Edited by wgbeethree

This is a tough nut............

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, announced Wednesday she will undergo surgery to remove a brain tumor. The tumor was discovered after the Lions' team doctor recommended an MRI following several instances of vertigo. She wrote in an Instagram post that over the past year, "Things that I had been doing my entire life were now, all of a sudden, difficult." The vertigo began in January, and she went for further testing when the dizzy spells continued:

"A few days later we were hit with the results. I had a tumor sitting on some of my cranial nerves. The medical term they used was an acoustic neuroma or vestibular schwannoma. All I heard was brain tumor and that they had to do surgery to take it out. So that is what we are going to do and we believe we found the best doctor to do it"

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, announced Wednesday she will undergo surgery to remove a brain tumor. The tumor was discovered after the Lions' team doctor recommended an MRI following several instances of vertigo. She wrote in an Instagram post that over the past year, "Things that I had been doing my entire life were now, all of a sudden, difficult." The vertigo began in January, and she went for further testing when the dizzy spells continued:

"A few days later we were hit with the results. I had a tumor sitting on some of my cranial nerves. The medical term they used was an acoustic neuroma or vestibular schwannoma. All I heard was brain tumor and that they had to do surgery to take it out. So that is what we are going to do and we believe we found the best doctor to do it"

Oh damn. All the best, to her and their family. Good news is that this kind of tumor is benign and the vast majority of them cause no complications, if removed in a reasonable amount of time. 

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, Reaper said:

Reminds me of these ones.

57818f_lg.jpeg

Lol, yes!

i get that they’re in the business of selling products and some I do think will sell nicely I think the NFC really has a bad draw! Seattle and Rams I think will sell in the AFC, Cleveland, New England, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Colts, Kansas City, Chargers and that Raider Nation hat will all he good sellers.

Really the NFC hats are reruns or just ugly and there are better similar versions already in existence 

Edited by TheGreatZepp

On 4/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, incognito_man said:

I swear I haven't heard his name in 6 years 

I bring him up every combine when they showed his 40 overlapped with some other guy who ran a faster official by quite a bit but Taylor beat him. Lol. I'm guessing it's something with how they synced the start, idk. But I pretend it's the Illuminati

On 4/3/2019 at 6:56 PM, Leader said:

My grandmother had a similar tumor in the late 80s or early 90s.  She recovered pretty much 100% but has a lazy eye if she doesn't completely concentrate on what she is looking at.  I imagine that Mrs. Stafford will also make a full recovery.