NFL News & Notes

Leader

Dov Kleiman -   Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman, Raiders WR Henry Ruggs, Buccaneers LB Devin White, Vikings WR Justin Jefferson did a 40-yard race, here are the results:

1) Hardman - 4.22
2) Ruggs - 4.26
3) White - 4.37
4) Jefferson - 4.5.

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dov Kleiman -   Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman, Raiders WR Henry Ruggs, Buccaneers LB Devin White, Vikings WR Justin Jefferson did a 40-yard race, here are the results:

1) Hardman - 4.22
2) Ruggs - 4.26
3) White - 4.37
4) Jefferson - 4.5.

Nothing to do with anything but I had no idea until this week that Raheem Mostert had the two fastest top speeds last season and was a crazy good sprinter before the NFL. 

Peter Bukowski -  The Ravens and 49ers are basically co-favorites to land Julio Jones per Betonline.

The Niners are a tough team for me to figure out. How much of Trey Lance’s timeline fits with Julio’s? And if you try to go all-in this year with Jimmy, are you handcuffing Trey later?

///

Go to the AFC Julio......

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  The Ravens and 49ers are basically co-favorites to land Julio Jones per Betonline.

The Niners are a tough team for me to figure out. How much of Trey Lance’s timeline fits with Julio’s? And if you try to go all-in this year with Jimmy, are you handcuffing Trey later?

///

Go to the AFC Julio......

I really hope that SF gives up assets to land a washed-up, ridiculously overpriced, Julio Jones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Julio for Jordan Love straight up? Rodgers extends some bogus years to make the money work and says he is a happy Packer.

A) We don't have the cap space to do that

B) You don't trade your first-round qb for (albeit top) aging WR who has a recent history with injuries and has a big contract.

10 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

A) We don't have the cap space to do that

B) You don't trade your first-round qb for (albeit top) aging WR who has a recent history with injuries and has a big contract.

The trade is assuming they don't think Love is solid or will be solid. I agree with your point that if they think Love should be ready to go this year or next, Rodgers should be hitting the road or retiring. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I'll pass on a 32yr old WR on a sharp decline the last two years with an absurd cap hit.

He had over 1,300 yds receiving two years ago and was on pace for the same last year on a per game average.  His salary is crazy, but he doesn't appear to be washed up. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

4 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Julio for Jordan Love straight up? Rodgers extends some bogus years to make the money work and says he is a happy Packer.

30 years later HokieHigh is trying to make things right with the Falcons for the Favre trade. 😄

Edited by R T
  • Like 2