Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

I had no idea this was a thing. But here is what I found:

"Proven Performance Escalators, or PPEs, are mandatory awards afforded to Rookies who were drafted in the second through seventh rounds, who have participated in a substantial number of plays for their teams. These escalators are in every Rookie contract for both offensive and defensive players. These escalators are divided into three levels and are non-negotiable."

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/breakdowns/what-are-proven-performance-escalators-in-an-nfl-contract/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I had no idea this was a thing. But here is what I found:

"Proven Performance Escalators, or PPEs, are mandatory awards afforded to Rookies who were drafted in the second through seventh rounds, who have participated in a substantial number of plays for their teams. These escalators are in every Rookie contract for both offensive and defensive players. These escalators are divided into three levels and are non-negotiable."

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/breakdowns/what-are-proven-performance-escalators-in-an-nfl-contract/

Baseball really needs this

Chris Tomasson@christomasson

The fifth-year option figure for #Vikings WR Jalen Reagor, who was taken by Philadelphia with the No. 21 pick in 2020 before being traded last year to Minnesota, has been set at $12.987 million for 2024. However, Vikings are not expected to pick his option up by May 1 deadline.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I feel for Jared Allen, but he'll make it in eventually.

Imagine how good Philly would be if they took JJ over Reagor!

Is Allen waiting for Ware? Wonder if that’s the holdup. Feel they are equally deserving though Ware played for Dallas so that certainly helps from a legacy standpoint. Even though they haven’t won anything in decades.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Bah Gawd, thats Sean Mannions Music!

jk of course…. But hopefully they can find another that will work well with Cousins and…. Potentially a young rookie in the near future

Mannion makes a lot of sense though lol

Any retired backup QBs connected with KOC?

13 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Mannion makes a lot of sense though lol

Any retired backup QBs connected with KOC?

Mannion has no connection to the current regime, whatsoever.  He was with the Rams and gone before O'Connell even arrived there.  The only connection that Mannion has is to Cousins himself.  

Who knows...maybe Colt McCoy will decide to retire and go into coaching.  

• Like 1