2018 Free Agency: Possible Cap Casualties

BleedTheClock

Redskins

RB Robert Kelley - Would probably move forward with Perrine, Thompson, and draft someone/bring in another in FA.

DE Terrell McClain - Was a garbage signing to begin with. Nothing has changed. 

S S'ua Cravens - I have no idea what will happen here.

For the Rams:

Tavon Austin is almost assuredly gone.

Mark Barron would probably be next in line. I know most posters on the forum want him to be cut, but I get the feeling that the coaching staff wants to keep him. I'd say 40% chance he's gone.

There's even a chance that Robert Quinn gets cut as well. I think its a very slim chance though as he played really well down the stretch.

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

High possibility Vinny Curry is traded or cut.

Jason Peters is also a very interesting case as well for the Eagles. 

Heheheheh I disagree. Cutting Curry to save 5 Million isn't worth it, honestly. If it were the full 11? Yeah sure.

13 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Zach Strief for the Saints. He’s still got a couple years left, great pass blocker 

I hope the Saints find a way a way to get him back...because Armstead comes on two varieties: injured or about to be injured. 

Fleeners another guy who I expect will be gone. I fully expect the Saints to pursue Jimmy Graham and one of the many promising midround TEs.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Heheheheh I disagree. Cutting Curry to save 5 Million isn't worth it, honestly. If it were the full 11? Yeah sure.

You can June 1st cut him and save $8 which is worth it. Also trading him for a pick is worth given how few significant picks the Eagles have.

You are working hard to save yourself from this Avi bet haha. 

17 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Brian Cushing and Jeff Allen are certainly gone this off-season. Kareem Jackson is also a possibility. A longshot would be Lamar Miller, but we'll see on him.

Doubt Miller gets cut since Foreman will be bought back slowly from his ACL injury. Blue is also a free agent. 

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Doubt Miller gets cut since Foreman will be bought back slowly from his ACL injury. Blue is also a free agent. 

Foreman's injury was a torn achilles - which does lend itself to a longer recovery time, actually. 

I can see Blue retained (not like he's going to command top dollar, and he's improved tremendously over the past few years). You can probably pair him with a late round rookie, a guy who can catch the ball well and go with that tandem.

It's a long shot, so I'd be remiss to not mention him.

The player on Miami who will likely garner the most interest after being cut:

RT Ja'Wuan James - Dolphins will likely rescind their 5th-year option on former first round right tackle Ja'Wuan James. Mostly healthy, mostly above-average, he will garner interest on the open market and will likely sign a multi-year deal.

Archived