Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

meh the haul thing is old now bro. Because who cares what the browns draft they can draft 10 hall of famers this year but we still the champs. So who cares?

The Haul is funnier than ever now that we won the Super Haul

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Jalen just tweeted " bring Arizona 32 to Philly! "

Cap space is obviously hurting us but that would be pretty damn cool.  Foles for Mathieu .. not sure if they'd add to that. I wouldn't if I was them but Howie got that swag talk lol

Would be nice. But he makes like 14M this year. Unless Howie does some crazy restructuring there's no way. Though he may get all out released. Gonna need some safety and slot help this year. He'd fit the description. 

Any way we can swap Mills for the Honey Badger?

And I'm not a tattoo guy at all, but some of those are kinda cool. If I were to get a tat it'd probably be something Eagles related (even though that would look kinda dumb in 20 years)

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

we didnt even win it with carson though so that doesnt even make sense. 

Carson sacrificed himself and brought the team closer together. It's entirely possible that if Carson didn't get hurt, we never would have been home dogs in both playoff games.

4 hours ago, Phire said:

Carson sacrificed himself and brought the team closer together. It's entirely possible that if Carson didn't get hurt, we never would have been home dogs in both playoff games.

well yeah because we would have been the favorite for the whole thing and still won. 

8 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Would be nice. But he makes like 14M this year. Unless Howie does some crazy restructuring there's no way. Though he may get all out released. Gonna need some safety and slot help this year. He'd fit the description. 

Absolutely would.  Yeah I agree with all that.. it's fun to think about though 

#CapGod

Archived