Marcus Peters traded to Rams

WizardHawk

58 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Can say I'm pretty happy we got Waynes in that draft instead of Peters.

Would rather have the superior player. Zimmer seems to have a better reach of his players, and he is a defensive guy. Whose to say things wouldn't be different. Waynes isn't half the player Peters has been the last 3 years in the league.

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

As a Bears fan I would have switched 1sts with them and a 4th or given the 2nd straight up.

KC doesn't have a 1st this year, traded to Buffalo in the deal to move up and draft Mahomes last year. And I hope a 2nd wouldn't have been enough.

4 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

KC doesn't have a 1st this year, traded to Buffalo in the deal to move up and draft Mahomes last year. And I hope a 2nd wouldn't have been enough.

Oh that's right. Good catch. Then a 2nd it is. lol

He is worth more than that, absolutely, but IDK if he would be willing to re-sign with Chicago long term. The trade would essentially give us 3 years guaranteed with him, counting his 5th year option being taken on and a franchise if things go poorly in negotiations.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lmfao. Buffalo should have been allllll over this!!!

That's just a rumor right now. I don't know if it's true. But Peters would have been wasted in your scheme. You guys don't need a guy like him.

Archived