The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Saw Malachi Nelson was planning on visiting A&M, any chance he actually leaves?

Keely, the nation's top DE, and ND commit, is visiting Bama as well. It's really easy to get excited about commitments but we do have to expect a handful will change. 

A&M does has a bag though so seeing Nelson go there should warrant some consideration 

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Keely, the nation's top DE, and ND commit, is visiting Bama as well. It's really easy to get excited about commitments but we do have to expect a handful will change. 

A&M does has a bag though so seeing Nelson go there should warrant some consideration 

I'd find it amusing if he left Lincoln Riley.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is one of those who might not stick. He's very young and already decommitted from one school. If Prime isn't what everyone thinks he's going to be, it could lead to a lot of changed minds

How about this nugget?

Prime's gonna be just fine at CU. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

How about this nugget?

Prime's gonna be just fine at CU. 

I've never said he won't be able to get recruits. He absolutely will. He's the "sexy thing" right now in college football. He's also an unproven coach so we'll see what happens on the field. Granted, it will take some time to really get a full grasp of what he can do. Gonna need a couple years to get kids acclimated to his system and his guys. Plus if he's pulling in kids from the south, that altitude is no joke. Not sure how long it'll take them to get used to that. 

He's gonna be fun to watch and would be neat to see him turn that program around

9 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I've never said he won't be able to get recruits. He absolutely will. He's the "sexy thing" right now in college football. He's also an unproven coach so we'll see what happens on the field. Granted, it will take some time to really get a full grasp of what he can do. Gonna need a couple years to get kids acclimated to his system and his guys. Plus if he's pulling in kids from the south, that altitude is no joke. Not sure how long it'll take them to get used to that. 

He's gonna be fun to watch and would be neat to see him turn that program around

I didn't say you said he couldn't get kids

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Based on the way this conversation has been going, there was a heavy implication which is why I ran w/ it. My bad

It was a post, in general, to all the people I've seen recently say that he made a mistake and won't get kids to go to CU. Thus why I made the original post in meme format. You responded to me btw. 😉