The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

On 2/17/2018 at 3:19 PM, candyman93 said:

If Northwestern beats Sparty. OSU can afford to lose 1 more game. They play Michigan, Rutgers, and Indiana. Rutgers and Indiana are extremely beatable.

We'll beat indy but I doubt M State losing to Wis on their final game. When it is all said and done I think the bucks are going to be a dangerous #3 seed. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

21 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

We'll beat indy but I doubt M State losing to Wis on their final game. When it is all said and done I think the bucks are going to be a dangerous #3 seed. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Over where we were last year? Holy turnaround!! 

This March is going to be unlike any we've ever seen I would think. So many top seeds losing to unranked teams, some at home. This is the year I feel like a 5 seed could win it all. Brackets are going to be bloody lol. If we're ever going to see a 16 seed beat a 1, I believe this would be the year for it.

2nd commit of the class in OT Ryan Jacoby.  Low 4 star, but the Bucknuts guys think he'll rise a bit in the rankings.

2 commits in the class, both OT, and we're supposed to have a real good shot with the top OT in the class for 247 Darnell Wright

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

2nd commit of the class in OT Ryan Jacoby.  Low 4 star, but the Bucknuts guys think he'll rise a bit in the rankings.

2 commits in the class, both OT, and we're supposed to have a real good shot with the top OT in the class for 247 Darnell Wright

Should be a great, full OL class. Leader for Wright, Harry Miller, and Correll and in the mix for Dobbs. 

Dante Booker will grad transfer after the semester. I’m sure he was aware he was not getting the starting job back after losing it after Iowa. Physical abilities have always been there. He’s had some bright moments but lacks in instincts. 

Edited by NateDawg

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Both those commits could possibly play guard too. So on paper they should be taking a lot of tackles. Recruiting wise, this should be the best linemen class in tOSU history IMO. Its gonna be crazy that tOSU will most likely sign a tackle from that Mentor squad and a DE from that Mentor Squad. If that team doesnt make it back to state, its going to be a disappointment. The great thing about Jacoby is, he should come in as a fairly good pass blocker because thats what Mentor mainly runs. 

On 3/2/2018 at 10:07 PM, buno67 said:

Both those commits could possibly play guard too. So on paper they should be taking a lot of tackles. Recruiting wise, this should be the best linemen class in tOSU history IMO. Its gonna be crazy that tOSU will most likely sign a tackle from that Mentor squad and a DE from that Mentor Squad. If that team doesnt make it back to state, its going to be a disappointment. The great thing about Jacoby is, he should come in as a fairly good pass blocker because thats what Mentor mainly runs. 

Do not let Noah Potter get away, he is an absolute monster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Do not let Noah Potter get away, he is an absolute monster.

There is no way he goes else where IMO. With his brother on the basketball team, it should be a lock. The genetics in the Potter family is amazing. 3 sons and each of them got a D1 Scholly. One in baseball, One in basketball, and now in football

• Like 1