The Often Overbearing, But Otherwise Ordinary Offensive Line

SemperFeist

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Because calling some who doesn’t share you’re political view point a racist is the in thing these days. 

Am I missing something here or is that supposed to be a joke?  

Is awesome how Darrisaw played, this is Darrisaw against Bosa August 18th 2022....

Still is so impressive they did not allow any sacks, especially without a blitz beater like Justin Jefferson at WR.  Powell played great and Chandler/Akers did well catching the ball out of the backfield.  I still wish we got the ball to Josh Oliver more, dude is a physical beast.  

The lack of Deebo Samuel is going to be an issue for the 49ers, they absolutely need another WR and Jennings is good but then they have not slot WR if he is the #2 behind Aiyuk.  Surprised Ronnie Bell did not get more action.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

There really isn't

🤷‍♂️ you don’t like the kinds of things he was liking from the accounts that posted them for some other benign reason. Would be the ultimate coincidence, or some kind of nuanced viewpoint that he doesn’t really seem capable of holding or exhibiting.

i hope you’re right, and i’m not gonna go any further here.

Edited by JDBrocks

3 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Guys, is Ed Ingram... good? I haven't paid too close of attention to him, but I haven't heard his name get called and that's usually a good thing. He has also looked solid on the film people post on twitter. 

He's certainly improved and whether due to improved technique, the guys around him, or tweaks in how we are pass protecting; he's not been a negative.

• Like 2

Phil Mackey @PhilMackey

The Vikings' offensive line ranks 3rd in pass protection grade per PFF + 7th in Pass Block Win Rate per ESPN.

When Kirk Cousins gets more than 2.5 seconds to throw this season (per @PFF) -

3rd highest PFF grade (behind Lamar Jackson and Tua)
2nd most TDs (behind Josh Allen)
2nd highest completion % (behind Lamar Jackson) 
2nd highest passer rating (behind Lamar Jackson)
Lowest “Turnover Worthy Play” rate among all QBs

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1