All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wonder what the medical concerns were. He may continue to slide. You never know.
  3. Got to admire the Raiders for drafting the one position they had locked down on the roster.
  4. Getting Mitchell @#22 is ridiculous! Legit couldn't ask for more! Let see how #50/53 unfold?? I just hope those of you 🙏🙏 for a GD CB in the 1st rd actually get what you expected!!!!!!!!
  5. Somehow, the dawg coefficient in our WR room went up. That's actually pretty crazy when you think about it.
  6. Of course Howie couldn't make AJ and Smitty at the same level..... Hell let's make AJ...... much more!!! Figures!
  7. I've asked this question numerous times. Now that a CB was actually selected in the 1st rd. Is JB traded or a June 1st cut? Having both seems like over kill?
  8. Best Available (according to PFF) Cooper DeJean CB Iowa Jer'Zhan Newton DL Illinois Adonai Mitchell WR Texas Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama Jackson Powers-Johnson IOL Oregon Troy Franklin WR Oregon Payton Wilson LB North Carolina State Tyler Nubin S Minnesota Ladd McConkey WR Georgia Zach Frazier C West Virginia Mike Sainristil CB Michigan Adisa Isaac ED Penn State Keon Coleman WR Florida State Roman Wilson WR Michigan Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas Braden Fiske DL Florida State Ennis Rakestraw Jr. CB Missouri Javon Bullard S Georgia Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington Jonathon Brooks HB Texas Kris Jenkins DL Michigan T.J. Tampa CB Iowa State Blake Corum HB Michigan Jaden Hicks S Washington State Jonah Elliss ED Utah Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia Kiran Amegadjie T Yale Chris Braswell ED Alabama Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M Christian Haynes G Connecticut Malachi Corley WR Western Kentucky Marshawn Kneeland ED Western Michigan Andru Phillips CB Kentucky Brandon Dorlus DL Oregon Kingsley Suamataia T BYU Ruke Orhorhoro DL Clemson Jaylen Wright HB Tennessee Brandon Coleman OL TCU Junior Colson LB Michigan Max Melton CB Rutgers Blake Fisher OT Notre Dame Jermaine Burton WR Alabama Trey Benson HB Florida State Devontez Walker WR North Carolina Spencer Rattler QB South Carolina Javon Baker WR UCF Bucky Irving HB Oregon
  9. Kool Aide would not have been a horrible pick there. Dejean if they wanted a safety nickel hybrid for the cover 3 zone. I hope he grows on me. He is fast and athletic. He's probably smart. I'll just hope for the best on this one.
  10. Bell is super overrated. He is not as good as people think. He will not be in the NFL for long imo.
  11. What a great pickup. Even if they gave up a lot of draft capital, they basically drafted a top 10 player at 17. So I view it as a trade up for an earlyy first and that is definitely a steal. Kwesi learned from his first draft: Rather than trading down and having more shots, it's better to trade up and draft what you identified as safe picks.
  12. Legit! Do not want to hear it when he gets beat like a drum next season and You All!! Call him a bust because he's not the 2nd coming of Sauce Garner!!! That said. The fact he fell to pick #22, without a MF trade up.........., is ridiculous!!! Not one of your better MF complain!!!!
  13. This here is exactly why I’m all for BPA from here on out. Going into the draft, I felt the one position we “needed” to leave with drafting was tackle. We’ve taken care of that, so just go BPA here on out and see where the chips fall. And there’s still plenty of veterans out there we could sign post draft, who can fill those needed holes for a season.
  14. The issue I have is if Daniels can only succeed in a world like LSU where his receivers are two steps up in talent compared to the defenders and have massive separation he will fail. Once you get to january football you are competing against fairly even competition. He is going I think the other question is does Keon fit a Kingsbury offense? I am not sure Daniels does. I don't recall the kingsbury offense being all about vertical targets.
  15. Guyton wasn’t my favorite, but this front office has nailed round 1 OLs. To get him and pick #73 is huge. Tomorrow you add a starting RB, LB, and still have a pick to spare. In good shape.
  16. I didn't realize that the whole draft is over yet.... Don't get me wrong - I'm still a bit shocked about this year's first round including our pick, but we still can find good guys to fill our holes.
  17. I think we got a little lucky with Verse; the Colts chose Latu when Verse was still on the board. I'd say we got the better deal
  18. Yeah as a win now team; using late firsts to red shirt picks is horrible horrible horrible process. a first round pick for a third receiver who ..maybe fills a gap in year 2 is horrible process. Using a first round pick on 5-6 touches a game is horrible process. I get it if he’s coming into a starting job. Won’t complain and as a prospect he’s in range so don’t even care to call it a reach, but is he even guaranteed to beat out Jennings? Bell? This is just bad process again. We bail ourselves out all the time with FAs and late picks but if we want to keep Brock alive and growing, this has to be a hit. And honestly wasting a year (assuming no receivers get traded) so he can maybe be a good 2 is a literal waste of time. Corner and offensive line will be the end of us. Again.
  19. Marlon and Kyle Hamilton were also 20 when drafted, it's a winning strategy. Draft super young big school players already producing on the field against top competition. It's hard to find any real fault in Wiggins' profile, especially when you're talking about a CB picked at 30. He has longer arms than Anthony Averret another(much less talented) speed demon who had success in our system and we've turned plenty of CBs into better tacklers post draft. His coverage stats are great, athleticism is elite, turns 21 in Sept, high motor, and he's mad he didn't go higher- which never hurts. A great talent that's only going to get bigger stronger faster. I just can't believe we went from never drafting Clemson players to picking two in back to back drafts. Trenton Simpson will get to see a familiar face.
  20. Wouldn't be against them doubling up on OL if the value is right.
  21. He's got a golden retriever, I'm sold! (Even though I am a Labrador man myself, but all retriever owners are brothers)
  1. Load more activity