All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sixers secure the dub. Joel dropped 50. If anyone is interested.
  3. I preferred one as well, but we've heard before that Flores doesn't put as much value on IDLs in his defense...it's more about the Edges.
  4. Mariota did not make everyone think he was the 2nd coming lmao.
  5. Would make sense considering out cap space.
  6. Dotson + second or both second and I'll consider it
  7. Rams getting Verse, Seahawks getting Murphy...Niners better beef up that Oline in this draft man.
  8. Oh no he’s still there? Damn ”he was our #1 rated tackle we were surprised he was there”
  9. Mims to Cincinnati was a pretty obvious pick IMO. If he hits, he hits big.
  10. Do the Rams trade the pick? 🤣
  11. Mims!!! The Bengals have the largest trio of tackles of all time 😂. I knew he wasn't making it out of the top 20. Fauntanu going to the Rams would make me sad. But maybe they go Wiggins or Mitchell?
  12. Factz. If you reach for need everybody complains. If you get BPA everybody complains.
  13. You can lean on him from a far, like he says, I talk to him 3 to 4 times a day….on the phone There goes Mims to Cinci
  14. Glad he's gone! One of them in bold for me.
  15. I normally do but had a long day today at work. I put it together with the links to previous years.
  16. Someone should draft Mims’ dad, what’s his 40?
  17. Unless the next 4-5 picks are just nowhere near Green Bay's board, they're picking at 25 IMO.
  18. I would not be shocked if Det goes Thomas Jr at wr if he falls to 29 despite St Brown extension
  19. And Mims goes to Cincinnati. Do we move up for Fautanu? And how the heck is Verse still available?
  1. Load more activity