Preseason Overreaction Thread

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No you are wrong. Just your Bears Bias showing through. 

Yeah ok you watch that game and see what trubisky did and then tell me the guy who came in for half a qtr and got lucky with a blown coverage and only 10 defenders on the field outplayed him.  Smh

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah ok you watch that game and see what trubisky did and then tell me the guy who came in for half a qtr and got lucky with a blown coverage and only 10 defenders on the field outplayed him.  Smh

I did. Sloter was better. Enjoy your day. ;)

Trubisky was perhaps the best looking rookie this week, QB or not, and I say that as a Vikings fan. The only thing I didn't see him do much of was go through reads (he really didn't have to because his number 1 read was usually open enough). He showed great accuracy, accuracy on the run, and velocity.

I know it was one game, and going through reads is perhaps the biggest part of being a good QB, but I'm really scared that he could be a great one for the Bears... And I was laughing at the bears when they selected him.

51 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Saying sloter outplayed trubisky is laughable.  Not an overaction just incredibly stupid and ignorant

There is no need to call members stupid and ignorant.  Debate and discuss opinions you don't agree with or ignore them.   Don't insult them.

Maybe this is an overreaction by me, but Kizer needs to start. He's not going to get hurt playing behind our o-line. Outside of right tackle maybe, he will be protected. The only fear for him is his confidence being ruined because of bad wide receivers.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Maybe this is an overreaction by me, but Kizer needs to start. He's not going to get hurt playing behind our o-line. Outside of right tackle maybe, he will be protected. The only fear for him is his confidence being ruined because of bad wide receivers.

I am very much of the mindset that giving rookie QB's a year behind the clipboard aids big time in their development. 

On 8/11/2017 at 8:20 AM, The Gnat said:

The Vikings offensive line will be even worse than last year.

(I'm not sure anyone in the Vikings thread has said that, but I'm guessing at least a couple people on sports radio will say that today)

Won't be worse than last year, but in pre-season they are still supposed to block right?

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I saw a few of his highlights and he looked decent enough; granted you can't put too much weight in preseason. With that said, without this sounding mean, it's not like the Browns are going into the season with high expectations. There's really nowhere to go but up for a rookie quarterback. Worst case scenario, he loses his confidence. However, if that were to happen, he was probably never going to be the franchise savior anyways.

Archived