Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Ragnarok, you playing the game or letting the game play you? 

It is time to vote.  Players have until noon CST on Monday. 

The only day from May 14th until July 23rd I'll have had off is Memorial Day.  And I have to bounce on Broadway in downtown Nashville on the 4th from 11 am to 9 pm.  

I'm going to end up throwing someone off the roof.  So I should be kept around for a 5th of July story time.

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't have a single ragret.

No one ever does.

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

just did like a 1000 word journal entry probably 

You don't even know 1,000 words, bruh. Unless it's something like I Am Groot or Hodor, I highly doubt it's worth reading.

@Whicker, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh

@Famous Jameis, @jfinley88, @Adrenaline_Flux, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok,

@EliteTexan80, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213,

As soon as the votes are read, it is time for Pair Up Part Two.

You will have to tag a player and either make it clear you are pairing up with them (absolutely clear), or tag me to make it official. 

The player who is voted out of this Tribal Council will not be eligible to be paired, but @Tyty will be...

There will not be an official announcement time, but it will be between now and noon tomorrow.  I will change the title to something like, "Pair Up Now."  Only after the title is changed and I say you may pair up will pairs be official.  You may talk about it in thread with other tribes, but you may not privately discuss it with other tribes.