Wonder Woman 1984

devils1854

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I don’t think DC cares about making anything watchable lmao

it's sad how incompetent the idiots at WB are. Amazing Heroes, amazing Rogues gallery, over 50 years worth of amazing Source material in comics... yet have no idea how to put it all together.

• 1 year later...

How is Steve Trevor still alive?  I’m afraid to find out why.  And apparently DCU is retconning themselves already bcuz BvS had Batman find Diana’s last appearance being WW1.  Yet obviously she was active in the 80’s and judging by the trailer, that would’ve been international news and easy for the “world’s (ahem) greatest detective” to discover.  Are we going to have some One More Day crap where everyone is mindwiped?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

How is Steve Trevor still alive?  I’m afraid to find out why.  And apparently DCU is retconning themselves already bcuz BvS had Batman find Diana’s last appearance being WW1.  Yet obviously she was active in the 80’s and judging by the trailer, that would’ve been international news and easy for the “world’s (ahem) greatest detective” to discover.  Are we going to have some One More Day crap where everyone is mindwiped?

Just a retcon. DC/WB gives no ****s about BvS or Justice League.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

She took out those mall camera's for some reason. I imagine they will have her be "in hiding" as Wonder Woman and she is just a myth that Bruce stumbles upon. Idk

Pine was great in the first one, but they shouldn't have cheapened the character's sacrifice by bringing him back for this one, even if it is just an illusion or hallucination.  That they felt he was needed makes me worried about the strength of the rest of the story.