The official training camp thread

MWil23

Is there a way to watch the Training Camp Daily show on the web? I used to watch that show every night when i lived in ohio and I grabbed my parents cable provider log in so i can watch Tribe games on FoxSportsgo but I cant find the training camp daily show anywhere. 

On 7/27/2018 at 6:29 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

T.J. carrie out for the year 

I wonder if the Browns have officially put T.J. Carrie on IR yet or if he was found crawling around on the field still looking for his jockstrap...............

My Gawd, that was a BIG BOY move by Jarvis.......

45 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I wonder if the Browns have officially put T.J. Carrie on IR yet or if he was found crawling around on the field still looking for his jockstrap...............

My Gawd, that was a BIG BOY move by Jarvis.......

But...but...but Jarvis can play the slot becuase he can’t be an outside #1 WR...

Dbn 

Report offers se won today. 

Chubb and the running backs looked awesome. 

Baker looks good.

Wrs played great, calloway most impressive today. If his character holds up could be the steal of the draft. 

Larry o impressively beat bitonio. 

Jc trotter put on 10 pounds to better compete with afc north nt's

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Wrs played great, calloway most impressive today. If his character holds up could be the steal of the draft. 

Love it!  I was pretty pumped when we drafted him but he has outdone my expectations.  I hope he just doesn't mess up and works hard for that second contract. 

On 7/28/2018 at 4:58 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

At the end of the day I have a sneaking suspicion that Callaway is going to be all we need at WR and then some.

Yessir been saying this since he was drafted. And when I actually could watch him. 

Btw keep your eye on Ratley. Really raw but I think he will eventually be a player. 

When was the last time we heard the O and D have fought back and forth? Bout this time we always hear the D is molesting the O. It’s expected because the D should be ahead of the O, right?  Not this year, we may actually have an NFL defense. Also by this time we’re hearing how the rookie qb is struggling. It’s ok he’s a rookie. He’s just learning the offense. His ball floats but it’s ok he’ll grow into the position. Give him time he’ll make it. 

Naw, there will be an actual bonafide qb controversy by mid preseason. All I hear with mayfield is he has improved his accuracy, he knows the offense, he is far quicker at seeing the open man, he just has that “it”. 

To be continued...

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

When was the last time we heard the O and D have fought back and forth? Bout this time we always hear the D is molesting the O. It’s expected because the D should be ahead of the O, right?  Not this year, we may actually have an NFL defense. Also by this time we’re hearing how the rookie qb is struggling. It’s ok he’s a rookie. He’s just learning the offense. His ball floats but it’s ok he’ll grow into the position. Give him time he’ll make it. 

Naw, there will be an actual bonafide qb controversy by mid preseason. All I hear with mayfield is he has improved his accuracy, he knows the offense, he is far quicker at seeing the open man, he just has that “it”. 

To be continued...

last year. 

10 hours ago, DenverBrownie said:

Is there a way to watch the Training Camp Daily show on the web? I used to watch that show every night when i lived in ohio and I grabbed my parents cable provider log in so i can watch Tribe games on FoxSportsgo but I cant find the training camp daily show anywhere. 

I would like to know this as well

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

To be continued...

Mayfield improved his accuracy from when? that was his biggest selling point. Still too early to get excited about him though, that will start in the preseason if he looks great (hoping for that in the preseason so that he will likely look at least decent if he plays in the regular season). I don't think anyone was really worried about him learning the offense. I also think he should start if he is the best option to win us games, no matter when that time comes.

As far as quarterbacks the "it" factor is really just whether or not they are good in games. Well, I guess that goes for everyone. A player with poor skills probably never has the "it" factor.

I was really excited when Manziel started his first game, I thought something special was going to happen. It obviously didn't. I'll probably be just as excited for Mayfield when the time comes so he better not let me down but right now I'm keeping my cool. At least I know he will be prepared, I had no idea Johnny was that uncaring about playing QB even though others tried to tell me.

55 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Mayfield improved his accuracy from when? that was his biggest selling point. Still too early to get excited about him though, that will start in the preseason if he looks great (hoping for that in the preseason so that he will likely look at least decent if he plays in the regular season). I don't think anyone was really worried about him learning the offense. I also think he should start if he is the best option to win us games, no matter when that time comes.

As far as quarterbacks the "it" factor is really just whether or not they are good in games. Well, I guess that goes for everyone. A player with poor skills probably never has the "it" factor.

I was really excited when Manziel started his first game, I thought something special was going to happen. It obviously didn't. I'll probably be just as excited for Mayfield when the time comes so he better not let me down but right now I'm keeping my cool. At least I know he will be prepared, I had no idea Johnny was that uncaring about playing QB even though others tried to tell me.

If Mayfield doesn't work out, it won't be through a lack of effort. I'm looking forward to seeing him. Hopefully Tyrod does well this year though.

Archived