Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zelbell

The 2018 Joe Blackburn Award (Browns Forum HoF) Nominations

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I also would like to formally nominate @MistaBohmbastic  Don’t believe he’s in yet. 

Yeah, he has way better taste in music (Shaggy obviously) than that ACDC dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Mind Character based off the draft prediction alone.

@malibuspeedrace for always being the bridesmaid, never the bride.

@sdrawkcab321 for being a fantastic heel.

@NudeTayne because he’s hot.

@Kiwibrown because we need a foreigner on the list.

@brownie man for enduring that sig.

@Fatgerman for making me feel thin and beautiful.

@MSURacerDT55 for doing all my predraft scouting for me.

@Aztec Hammer because we need a well mannered foreigner and not just a hooligan Aussie.

You misspelled "thot".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sent a PM to freaky, but I just want it to be known that I've nominated FatGerman, FatGerman, and this one I really struggled with, but it ended up being FatGerman. All three are so deserving, truly the cream of the crop. Ya'll be sure and vote FatGerman, or one of the other two I nominated.

In all seriousness, I nominated Kiwi, Nude, and Bruceb, but there are several other guys on here deserving. Good luck fellas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I just sent a PM to freaky, but I just want it to be known that I've nominated FatGerman, FatGerman, and this one I really struggled with, but it ended up being FatGerman. All three are so deserving, truly the cream of the crop. Ya'll be sure and vote FatGerman, or one of the other two I nominated.

In all seriousness, I nominated Kiwi, Nude, and Bruceb, but there are several other guys on here deserving. Good luck fellas!

Thanks, dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I nominate @bruceb dude has been a prophet on Hue and a long term contributor. 

@Mind Character he knows his stuff. I should of put money on Baker at1.

@NudeTayne there 7 billion people on the world and there is no one like him. At all. 

@Fatgerman because fat people have to love each other. 

 

And I nominate to shift @ditchdigger to the Seahawks hall of very good.

Edited by Kiwibrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Cheddar and Ditch left, I vote asterisks by them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I nominate @bruceb dude has been a prophet on Hue and a long term contributor. 

@Mind Character he knows his stuff. I should of put money on Baker at1.

@NudeTayne there 7 billion people on the world and there is no one like him. At all. 

@Fatgerman because fat people have to love each other. 

 

And I nominate to shift @ditchdigger to the Seahawks hall of very good.

Hell, @ditchdigger IS the Seahawks forum.  The rest of the forum is busy tossing fish.

Image result for tossing fish gif

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My nominations were all done in PM because I'm classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder: Please PM your nominations to myself or @zelbell. I'm fine with discussing who is available to nominate in here. But nominations ONLY posted in here will NOT be counted as official nominations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Reminder: Please PM your nominations to myself or @zelbell. I'm fine with discussing who is available to nominate in here. But nominations ONLY posted in here will NOT be counted as official nominations.

Well, I'm going to PM @zelbell because you're being such a stickler.  (That, plus @NudeTayne has shamed me into doing it.)  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Reminder: Please PM your nominations to myself or @zelbell. I'm fine with discussing who is available to nominate in here. But nominations ONLY posted in here will NOT be counted as official nominations.

I thought my list was a pm, my bad.

Do I need to copy and paste it as a pm, or can we just count it?  That seems pretty regimented for an internet forum you power hungry, ban hammer wielding Nazi.

Mods these days....smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Since Cheddar and Ditch left, I vote asterisks by them.

Jerry Rice ended his career as a Seahawk too.  He didn't get an asterisk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Jerry Rice ended his career as a Seahawk too.  He didn't get an asterisk.

Someone has a lofty opinion of themselves...

This isn’t a retirement, it’s a tryst. You can’t quit us.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I thought my list was a pm, my bad.

Do I need to copy and paste it as a pm, or can we just count it?  That seems pretty regimented for an internet forum you power hungry, ban hammer wielding Nazi.

Mods these days....smh.

Yeah I was going to nominate freaky this year but he’s just a meany.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Jerry Rice ended his career as a Seahawk too.  He didn't get an asterisk.

Blasphemy. Jerry is no ditchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×