What video game are you playing?

Just started Sea of Thieves....whoof.

Great game so far and the graphics are amazing. I dont know if ive ever seen water done so well in any other video game. Its the most realistic water Ive ever seen in a game lol

Im playing the 1 player story mode or whatever and the only gripe I have is that its confusing as hell at some points. There seems to be 10 different ways to play the game with quests, side quests, ect that I dont know 1/2 the time what I should be doing. I find myself running around in circles for 20 mins talking to every vendor person just looking for what I should be doing haha

Even save points are confusing as hell, the game doesnt just drop you at a physical checkpoint when you reload the game. Its like a 5 step process to get back to where you were.

Love the game, the concept, the story, the uniqueness, the graphics---However the game has a million things to do and ways to play it and doesnt offer the slightest bit of guidance to keep you easily on track for objectives. Its not a linear game at all with a defined story mode so I have no clue what I should be doing or where I should be going.

Edited by AkronsWitness

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

However the game has a million things to do and ways to play it and doesnt offer the slightest bit of guidance to keep you easily on track for objectives. Its not a linear game at all with a defined story mode so I have no clue what I should be doing or where I should be going.

That was my original problem with No Man's Sky too. Luckily they've expanded and rebuilt everything so now that isn't a problem, and there is a defined story.

Does anyone play Elder Scrolls Online? It just got a PS5 upgrade and is currently free to play for the next few days. I'm only an hour or two in but I'm liking it. It looks like there is a lot to do.

I think I'm done jumping into games right as they are released. I really enjoy getting into slightly older games that have been fully polished and all the content has been released.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:00 AM, Spartacus said:

Playing a 2nd playthrough of Sekiro and I have to say i've never seen a game where the difference in talent and knowing the game mechanisms has made such a difference. On the 2nd Owl fight going for the purification ending right now. It took weeks of going up against the likes of the Guardian Ape & Lady Butterfly but its only taken me a week with barely any deaths to get through it on 2nd playthrough. 

There is no other feeling in video games like beating a boss in a FromSoft game. It's amazing how you feel completely helpless until you beat it, then you feel like you could beat it again without taking a hit. Such awesome games.

43 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Does anyone play Elder Scrolls Online? It just got a PS5 upgrade and is currently free to play for the next few days. I'm only an hour or two in but I'm liking it. It looks like there is a lot to do.

I think I'm done jumping into games right as they are released. I really enjoy getting into slightly older games that have been fully polished and all the content has been released.

Realllllly hoping I get this with CP2077