What video game are you playing?

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Thus far, the eternal spear. Get the farthest with that one.

Havent even seen 5 or 6 yet haha, how many are there?

Blade, Spear, Shield (I got the farthest with this one so far), Bow, Arm/Fist thing (I'm sure there are others since there are slots, and I miscounted, I've only seen the 5 above)

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Blade, Spear, Shield (I got the farthest with this one so far), Bow, Arm/Fist thing (I'm sure there are others since there are slots, and I miscounted, I've only seen the 5 above)

I think I’ll unlock the shield next, curious how it plays. Love having the four paddles now, makes movement with combat so much easier. I got the like pro joycons, liked them but the lack of vibration was a weird choice for those.

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think I’ll unlock the shield next, curious how it plays. Love having the four paddles now, makes movement with combat so much easier. I got the like pro joycons, liked them but the lack of vibration was a weird choice for those.

I hated the shield at first, but I was able to combo it with some boons and it made my special VERY good since it could bounce to multiple enemies from a distance. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I got to the point in that game where I couldnt figure out how to kill the giant bird robot things so I rage quitted the game and never picked it back up lol

Those took me a good 15 mins of pure focus and sweat and just about running out of ammo, but i finally did it.

4 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Those took me a good 15 mins of pure focus and sweat and just about running out of ammo, but i finally did it.

I looked it up after on Youtube and it was a 10 step process. I was like aint nobody got time for that and Im not good enough to be doing the crazy madness the guy in the video was doing so I quit lol

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I looked it up after on Youtube and it was a 10 step process. I was like aint nobody got time for that and Im not good enough to be doing the crazy madness the guy in the video was doing so I quit lol

I think i used the heavy bow and just kept making more ammo til i killed it.

12 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I think i used the heavy bow and just kept making more ammo til i killed it.

I remember it being something like

1) Shoot it with electric arrows to pin it to the ground, but hurry you only have 3 sec between shots

2) Run around to the other side and shoot its other wing with electric arrow, dodging its hellfire.

3) Pin it to the ground

4) Do a 360 no scope off the rock

5) While its down hit it with a hammer 6 times

7) Order Taco bell

8 ) Forage for nuts and berries to feed it while detained 

9) Climb the tree while its trying to murder you and perform a stone cold stunner off the top ropes on its neck.

10) Hurry because you only have 45 seconds to do all of this until the other animals show up to maul your face off.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

Rope arrow it to the ground - chuck a ton of sticky bombs at it. Repeat for every big enemy in the game. That's how I beat basically everything from halfway on. Also figured out that was the tactic so just kept upgrading the rope arrows and sticky bombs constantly.

Except the ones that burrow underground, those guys took me forever. And they don't play fair, can't rope tie something to the ground if it's already underground. I hate you, burrow-y underground guys.

That game was definitely a lot harder than I expected though.