What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ford v Ferrari might be one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Nearly rented it the other night but decided on The Lobster and Don’t Breathe instead... it’s on my short list for sure 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I pick Ferrari to win

Oof, failed an open book test.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Nearly rented it the other night but decided on The Lobster and Don’t Breathe instead... it’s on my short list for sure 

It's incredible. Story is riveting, Damon, Bale and the cast were outstanding and the cinematography is intense. You feel like you're whipping around in a GT40 going 200+ around the track, it's something else - edge of your seat sort of stuff.

It's a long movie though - 2.5 hours - so schedule in a pause and pee break.

50 minutes ago, theJ said:

You're just teeing yourself up for an old man joke. 

I had to leave the theater to pee during IT and my buddy never let me live it down..

I’d rather piss myself and claim I’m hammered than relive that shame again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Forecasting how 2020 ends.

After I watched the trailer for that I looked up how much it would cost to build a bomb shelter and the answer was a lot lower than I expected.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

After I watched the trailer for that I looked up how much it would cost to build a bomb shelter and the answer was a lot lower than I expected.

Florida being the first place blasted into oblivion had me sold this was a documentary on 2020.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Speaking of movies, WAYTA people, you have yet another chance to rectify a horrible, horrible crime.  The Breakfast Club is about to beat out Amadeus and The Thing for the 80's category.  Don't let a mediocre movie colored by nostalgia win.  Do your part.

XDpZFJJ.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Speaking of movies, WAYTA people, you have yet another chance to rectify a horrible, horrible crime.  The Breakfast Club is about to beat out Amadeus and The Thing for the 80's category.  Don't let a mediocre movie colored by nostalgia win.  Do your part.

XDpZFJJ.gif

You just got on my **** list and now you will never get off my **** list.  

3 hours ago, Dome said:

I had to leave the theater to pee during IT and my buddy never let me live it down..

I’d rather piss myself and claim I’m hammered than relive that shame again. 

I got cut off after a bunch of beers during a stupid movie I watched in Ohio and never left to pee.