What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:
3 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

What is this world coming to

I got something for the women crying about the busty models. Take pretty models away from Plinko on a show I've only seen a few times over the past 10-15 years well then I got something for them in the near future. 

https://www.sss.gov/

but i assume vf89 (the one complaining) is already registered.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

As an outsider, can you tell me what Walmart means to you? Or people in general? Strange question, but I'm told it has like cult status in some places :D

I actually worked there once, and i probably spent 80% of my time bringing carts back inside.  I built the hugest cart lines.  You wouldn't even believe.  Ya'll ever wonder how many shopping carts you could push at one time?  I know the answer to that.  You do not. 

It deeply informed my life, in how ******* lazy and ****ty people are tbh.  But it's Walmart, so like...the people who were being ****ty there, are probably just pushed beyond their means and desperate.

My way out of that place, was a bit "**** you and i hate you all".  I hit a breaking point, because it was insane.

I still feel like there's hope maybe...if companies can be less designed to be sociopathic *******s, maybe.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I actually worked there once, and i probably spent 80% of my time bringing carts back inside.  I built the hugest cart lines.  You wouldn't even believe.  Ya'll ever wonder how many shopping carts you could push at one time?  I know the answer to that.  You do not. 

It deeply informed my life, in how ******* lazy and ****ty people are tbh.  But it's Walmart, so like...the people who were being ****ty there, are probably just pushed beyond their means and desperate.

My way out of that place, was a bit "**** you and i hate you all".  I hit a breaking point, because it was insane.

I still feel like there's hope maybe...if companies can be less designed to be sociopathic *******s, maybe.

Someday in my life, when i retire early and have time to burn, i'd like to work there for 3 months just to see what it's like.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

As an outsider, can you tell me what Walmart means to you? Or people in general? Strange question, but I'm told it has like cult status in some places :D

Walmart sucks.

KMart sucks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd rather take a beating than go to Wal*Mart. Where I used to live, though, that was the only option really for certain items. 

Now, unless I absolutely have to, I avoid it like the plague. 

• Like 1