What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

29 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Meh. Not stressing. Browns played well, and are a better team than I gave them credit for.

Still bot picking them to go far in the playoffs if they make it.

I just need affirmation. I've been waiting a LONG time for this, and I plan on making a complete fool out of myself until the inevitable collapse.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I just need affirmation. I've been waiting a LONG time for this, and I plan on making a complete fool out of myself until the inevitable collapse.

Then yeah, take it.  I can make excuses, and I still think the Titans are probably the better team overall, but the Browns were the better team on Sunday, for sure.  Definitely not a secretly bad team with a powderpuff schedule.

Why doesn’t fedex have a more specific system for tracking packages. Should be better than the vague “package is in delivery truck at 6 am and should be delivered between 10 am and 6 pm” lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Why doesn’t fedex have a more specific system for tracking packages. Should be better than the vague “package is in delivery truck at 6 am and should be delivered between 10 am and 6 pm” lol

Because it's completely dependent on so many factors. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I am arguably the most patient human being to ever exist... Good Lord, Gen is really twisting my soul today.

This would be a problem if you actually had a soul. Since we all know you sold it for gold pants, and panda milk...

2TO.gif

• Like 1