What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Anyone have experience building a website? Need recommendations on where to start 

I used to own a sports gaming website/forum.  We used vBulletin for the forum and WordPress for the homepage.  We used a host who specialized in operating both, and I had a graphics guy do the skin and homepage.  

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

maybe?

"Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of your body.

Although the pain associated with sciatica can be severe, most cases resolve with non-operative treatments in a few weeks. "

Sounds like it could be...give it a few weeks, then docs?

I feel like i'm here once again...asking if anyone has ever had a positive experience with an insurance company?

I honestly need to make a change, and form a career out of fighting everything that these companies stand for, and do.  From top to bottom.  It's practically a full-time job, dealing with their runaround shortchanging bull****.  Because they have people dedicated to making things obtuse and pushing back at every single thing.  While you only have...yourself - while trying to go about your life.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I feel like i'm here once again...asking if anyone has ever had a positive experience with an insurance company?

I honestly need to make a change, and form a career out of fighting everything that these companies stand for, and do.  From top to bottom.  It's practically a full-time job, dealing with their runaround shortchanging bull****.  Because they have people dedicated to making things obtuse and pushing back at every single thing.  While you only have...yourself - while trying to go about your life.

Honestly I've had pretty good luck with progressive 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, ET80 said:

Dave is... Very upset about his entire show being on Netflix. He flat out said "Don't watch Chappelle Show on Netflix until Comedy Central pays me" and even went as far to say "If Comedy Central pays me, if I can get rights back, I'll immediately sign with HBO Max and make new episodes..."

@ramssuperbowl99!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/24/entertainment/dave-chappelle/index.html

kate mckinnon somethings happening here GIF by Saturday Night Live

Halfway home! Gotta get CBS/Viacom to play some ball!!!

• Like 1

The other day I was watching one of my Blu-Rays and I lazily left it running all the way through the end credits while surfing the internet, and the long Piracy Warning scroll text came up after the end credits and something (or somethingS) really caught my eye:

dvd_snapshot_00.00.000.jpg

I just felt it was somewhat odd that they felt the need to explicitly mention oil rigs in the (long) FBI piracy warning. 🤣 You could name a number of similar scenarios like campgrounds, RVs, outdoor projection screens, etc., all of which it'd be far more likely to be shown to others.

Also any school or flight is technically committing a crime every time they show movies to students or passengers even though we know they do this all the time and none have been criminally or civilly prosecuted AFAIK. And who hasn't brought movies over to their friend's house or a hotel to watch? That's technically illegal as well by letter of the law (that just came to my attention), but who would seriously prosecute that in the off-chance the FBI/police found out about it unless you charged admission?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

this question probably better asked here:

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

These people in Masked Singer actually singing live through that mask or is this lip synced? Or Possibly sang with a mic under the mask?

should it be asked anywhere though?