What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To all the people who have been banging the Instant Pot drum, thank you ( @MrDrew, @pwny). Its been a fun and tasty addition. Ive made like 4 meals in it already and all have turned out great. 

(someone quote this and tag pwny so he gets it)

giphy.gif

On 10/29/2020 at 8:09 AM, ET80 said:

Ok. I'll need some context...

Am I missing something? I've watched Game of Thrones, so I have an open mind ...sorta.

I'M RIGHT HERE.

It's recourse - between a probation violation with felony burglary (which SHOULD be enough to get a pretty hefty sentence - 5-10 years, I'd say, but I'm very ignorant on this subject) if you were to tack on a violation of a restraining order (filed by a pregnant woman, no less) then you're probably stacking on additional charges - which could push the sentencing up exponentially.

@Daniel @Ragnarok - neither of you are my Black Belt horse lawyer (I miss @fretgod99) but I trust you to give us the necessary feedback on this one.

What’d I miss? Type it all out nice like so when I check back in a month, I’ll be up to speed.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To all the people who have been banging the Instant Pot drum, thank you ( @MrDrew, @pwny). Its been a fun and tasty addition. Ive made like 4 meals in it already and all have turned out great. 

First instant pot?

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, no... I didn't want my heart ripped out and thrown on the floor. Nope.

11 hours ago, pwny said:

First instant pot?

Yeah, I had one slow cooker before. Pressure cooking is a beast though.

EDIT - since pwny is insisting that I be literal, this is the first time I have committed to using the pressure cooking feature in a multiple of recipes. If you would like, you can also point out how I have also purchased a sous vide in the past, but have never actually cooked with one. I would be happy to post the Amazon order...

Edited by Matts4313

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I had a slow cooker before. Instant pot is a beast though.

Weird, because over a year you said you had an instant pot and that I was full of hyperbole when I stated how much better it was than a slow cooker. 

BlaaYiW.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pwny said:

Weird, because over a year you said you had an instant pot and that I was full of hyperbole when I stated how much better it was than a slow cooker. 

BlaaYiW.png

I had a second hand instant pot that I used primarily as slow cooker. It was old as dirt and I never really experimented with it to see what the fuss was about. I ended up giving up on it. I bought the instant pot/air fryer one last week to really figure out what the difference is with using it for pressure cooking. Its nice. 

Edited by Matts4313