What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Any tech people, need some advice. I run sports cards breaks, have been doing them awhile and have always used a Logitech Webcam. It has pretty good picture but sometimes has a hard time focusing and as I've grown, I want to get a better camera. What are some good suggestions that won't bottom out my bank account?

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Any tech people, need some advice. I run sports cards breaks, have been doing them awhile and have always used a Logitech Webcam. It has pretty good picture but sometimes has a hard time focusing and as I've grown, I want to get a better camera. What are some good suggestions that won't bottom out my bank account?

Which Logitech do you currently have? Do you want to stick with a webcam or get into more professional quality cameras?

Anyone interested in a NCAA Sim Basketball League ran through discord? Im in a community that has about 240 players represented by 24 teams(expanding to 30 teams in January). You fill out some forms to create a player and then get recruited where the games are then played out on twitch with live commentary. You can create a player for free or you can spend a little bit of money to get an upgraded prospect. Giveaways and challenges throughout the seasons to get win packs to improve your player. Games are all run on 2k20 using an NCAA mod. Its a real fun experience with an active community. Reply here or DM me if interested.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:16 PM, Malfatron said:

Its always 1 second

Sorry, there is a problem

Please wait 1 second before attempting another search

Error code: 1C205/3

Bb that’s webby holding up a finger and saying “1 sec” before manually looking up your question personally