Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, Leader said:

But pretty cool eh?

The Red Woman saying he was brought back to save Ayra....so she could take out the NK.

Btw - I dont remember Ayra and the RW meeting before......how far back was that?

When she was with the brotherhood. It was when they sold Gendry, I think?

1 minute ago, Leader said:

But pretty cool eh?

The Red Woman saying he was brought back to save Ayra....so she could take out the NK.

Btw - I dont remember Ayra and the RW meeting before......how far back was that?

When she bought Gendry from the Brotherhood without banners.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The Night King walking slowly is to build tension, not to save a specific character. If he shows up and Arya hucks a dagger at him 2 seconds later the same people whining about plot armor would be talking about what a let down his death was.

It was also to build up the misdirection they pulled off.  The whole NK walk sequence was juxtaposed opposite Jon trying in vain thanks to the Ice Dragon to follow him.  Leads the audience to believe that we're getting the oh-so-predictable Jon vs. NK/Harry vs Voldemort duel while everyone else just stands around and watches.  It was executed well enough.  Not perfectly, you could have had the NK's lieutenants slaughtering some folks as he walked through, but the NK was there for Bran, they made that clear.  What's the point of having underlings if you've got to do the killing yourself?  I mean, have we ever seen the NK actually fight unless he had to?

• Like 3

I don’t recall Jaime knowing if Cersei is pregnant or not. So if he doesn’t know and in the month it takes to get to Kings landing if she’s showing, I wonder if it’ll manipulate his decisions. 

Just now, biggio7 said:

Remember when everyone was flipping out because important characters died? Now, they want characters to die? Can't make anybody happy.

I think that has been the biggest difference between when the show was based on the book and now that it is ahead of the books.  There is more plot armor for the main characters.  

Just now, Tyty said:

I don’t recall Jaime knowing if Cersei is pregnant or not. So if he doesn’t know and in the month it takes to get to Kings landing if she’s showing, I wonder if it’ll manipulate his decisions. 

He knows. He and Tyrion mentioned it last week