Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

• 1 month later...

Started watching a couple weeks ago. Never got into it while it was on but then again I prefer to binge watch things anyway instead of having a week between each episode. Ending of season 4 was crazy. Just started season 6 and it’s still pretty damn good. Anyone know anything about the supposed spinoff?

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Started watching a couple weeks ago. Never got into it while it was on but then again I prefer to binge watch things anyway instead of having a week between each episode. Ending of season 4 was crazy. Just started season 6 and it’s still pretty damn good. Anyone know anything about the supposed spinoff?

There's a spinoff already filming now. FWIW, I'd consider the series over now if I were you lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Season 7 and 8 were fine. Rushed, but not bad by any means.
Don't let the ****ters who hate to hate ruin anything for you.

Agreed. While the final two seasons dont adhere to the HIGHEST of standards that the early GoT seasons are held too, there are by no means bad television. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Agreed. While the final two seasons dont adhere to the HIGHEST of standards that the early GoT seasons are held too, there are by no means bad television. 

But still. As Jon Snow (s08) would say... "I dun wun it duuhh."

I honestly think the final two seasons could be salvaged with an hour long montage. 

Finish season 6, and then have season 7 and season 8 condensed into an hour long montage with the main events, deaths, etc. 

I've never been more tempted to get back into video editing than I am for the final 2 seasons of Game of Thrones. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I rewatched the battle of Winterfell. The tactics were awful, but I can’t think of anything that would have helped them realistically win.

They needed plot armor to win that battle.

If your talking about the Dothraki charging, that’s actually what they’re good at.

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Yes, but charging blindly into the darkness with no idea of their numbers or if they'd be flanked is just stupid.

Especially when you recall that Melisandre showing up and lighting their swords on fire was a surprise they didn't plan for.  ....so their original plan was literally to just charge in where they'd be flanked, and to do so without any weapons that can actually harm the dead.

Made for a great scene though.

Edited by Daniel