NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I think I heard Colin Cowherd said the Falcons are the only team to come out of the preseason with no player on the PUP/IR.

Apparently, they're making up for lost time.

I know i usually defend him but Ryan is straight trash tonight as is our offense in general with all the drops.   Im not even really mad at Sark as the plays are there to be had but the players can't get the job done on the field at all.   Our defense has played quite well and deserves better than the offense is giving them.

Just now, showtime said:

He did.  Matt Ryan was good before Shanahan, but Shanny turned him into an elite player.  The guy won MVP for Christ sakes and he's nowhere near that caliber of player.

This is true. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Being serious, though, Ryan is 33 years old. Is this decline permanent? Because if so, his career might be about to go kaput. It's insane how bad his arm is tonight.

I don't wanna go full-overreaction here but it is worth a look. His arm was terrible last year in deep balls and are still showing today. His red zone pressure...same thing.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

My hands are full on this one.  Literally, I've got one of the twins pinning one arm against the couch and I'm still managing to kind of type with one hand and the other is holding my Scotch glass.

Important question: what Scotch?

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Being serious, though, Ryan is 33 years old. Is this decline permanent? Because if so, his career might be about to go kaput. It's insane how bad his arm is tonight.

I'm guessing he has some kind of injury to his arm or shoulder we don't know about.  Either that, or his arm is just gone.

Archived