Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

First off I would like to sincerely apologize to @plan9misfit. I never should have said STFU. It was in the heat of the moment (Playoffs and I forgot what that felt like). Though I clearly believe in everything Opposite related to Dak's abilities. It is no excuse. Your opinions are yours and as frustrating as they seem at times, that is your entitlement. 

Perhaps I will start viewing your opinion as more of a "Devil's advocate" 

We need more discussions on here not less. So perhaps in the Big Picture your role is perfect for us on here. 

Peace my Bro!

No worries. And what too many people ignore is that I give him credit when it’s due and regularly compliment him on his leadership and intangibles. It’s his pocket awareness and passing ability that I have issues with.

Well, I said lets see what the kid does in the post season.

We got our answer. It wasn't always pretty, but he DID enough to win the game.

One question though. WHY ARE THERE NO DESIGNED ROLL OUTS???

They did one and it was his longest completion of the night!

44 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, I said lets see what the kid does in the post season.

We got our answer. It wasn't always pretty, but he DID enough to win the game.

One question though. WHY ARE THERE NO DESIGNED ROLL OUTS???

They did one and it was his longest completion of the night!

My theory is JG and SL are saving this wrinkle for the Super Bowl !!

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

I dont know if I shared this here, but someone on Reddit pointed out Dak is the sweatiest dude in the NFL and it leads to fumbles/poor throws. And if you rewatch last night, the dude looked like he had just got out of a swimming pool like 3 plays into the game. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know if I shared this here, but someone on Reddit pointed out Dak is the sweatiest dude in the NFL and it leads to fumbles/poor throws. And if you rewatch last night, the dude looked like he had just got out of a swimming pool like 3 plays into the game. 

Any way we can make Stickem legal again?

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He should lay off the booze.

Archived