NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, showtime said:

The amount of discipline and IQ this man had was off the charts.  Greatest DB ever.  It's insane to me how QB's would pump fake, play action, WR's would run right past him and he didn't take any of the bait.  Guy was unreal.

Reed, Polamalu, and Dawkins, man I miss the golden age of Safeties.

Just now, Danger said:

Reed, Polamalu, and Dawkins, man I miss the golden age of Safeties.

Love Dawkins and Polamalu.  Those guys were so great.  It's crazy because as great as those guys were, all-time great safeties, Reed was just on another level.

Just now, showtime said:

Love Dawkins and Polamalu.  Those guys were so great.  It's crazy because as great as those guys were, all-time great safeties, Reed was just on another level.

Eh, they were just different molds. 

Polamalu and Dawkins did things that Reed couldn't, but the same is vice versa. Ed Reed is the greatest ballhawking safety ever. Polamalu and Dawkins are the greatest 2-way safeties ever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, showtime said:

The amount of discipline and IQ this man had was off the charts.  Greatest DB ever.  It's insane to me how QB's would pump fake, play action, WR's would run right past him and he didn't take any of the bait.  Guy was unreal.

That interception of Pennington at ~6:30 is so amazing from the all-22 angle. Ed's playing a 2 deep look, SPRINTS ACROSS THE FIELD and never breaks stride while picking it off. That's just amazing.

Also so glad Baldy included the JJ hit on Hines Ward at 7:15. I will never get tired of seeing that clown get obliterated by JJ.

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What if something goes wrong w/ the snap/hold and she gets trucked and broken by a giant man?

1. No one would care if she stepped out the way. 

2. Many kickers qould get wrecked tackling people. Imagine say adam v trying to stop a de going full speed with the ball 

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

2. Many kickers qould get wrecked tackling people. Imagine say adam v trying to stop a de going full speed with the ball 

adam v is small but he is an additional tarik cohen bigger than carli. he has half a foot and 60 lbs on her. plus it would be a pr gimmick. plus she is a women. plus she doesn't play football (american style)