NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, showtime said:

I know, I meant as of right at this moment.

Well, there is also the 2020 1st. 

On a similar note we do know that Lamar Jackson's draft pick was traded for the 52nd in 2018 and a now even lower pick in 2019. An absolute steal given the draft capital given just to slide up a bit and just position take the other QBs in the draft. He's already been worth that draft capital.

Edited by wackywabbit

39 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tyler Lockett with the rare "have a career year after you a sign your multi-million extension" scenario. He also finished with the highest DVOA season for a WR since 1986.

That injury really threw off his career trajectory.  He led the league in DPI yards and had 10 tds on only 70 targets.  Russell left 2+ long tds on the field by under throwing him as well. Zero drops on the year. Anyone still think it was an overpay?  

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Maybe it's just me, but AB has been weird this season.  Angrier or something.  I kind of believe this story...

This guy is a clown.  Pretty much spent this season proving people in his personal life correct with the criticism.

Former personal trainer:

After 🙏🏿Prayer & 🗣Talks with my Mentor's • I will no longer be Training, involved or associated with @ab Never again! I've learned to walk away from anything or anyone that THREATENS my PEACE of MIND • SLEF-RESPECT • VALUES • MORALS or SELF WORTH... My Personal Training Service is NOW Available for all NFL, College & High school athletes & anyone who wants to achieve GREATNESS! #TRAINLIKEAPRO #TRAINWITHAPRO #TRAINED2GO #TEAMBO #BOKNOWZ #LETSGOO • The whole WORLD 🌎 has witness ME Train you, inspire you, motivate you & have your best interest in LIFE to be great! 👍🏿 good luck without me!

“I don’t want to say nothing bad, but he got character issues,” Smith told me recently. “You act family, always talking God, you not really on that. Stop acting. Got people think you really living that life when you acting. You putting on for social media, bruh.

“He’s an amazing football player and amazing athlete. As far as character, he fooled me.

In August, I direct-messaged Brailsford, the mother of Brown’s first child, on Instagram and asked for an interview.

“You sure you wanna talk to me? cause he nothing like he portray on the internet,” she responded.

https://theundefeated.com/features/steelers-antonio-brown-is-an-instagram-all-pro-but-is-that-the-full-picture/