Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure, he's had an ACL injury, knee injury and torn labrum and rotator cuff tears. He's just injury prone period. Not sure what playing on the outside or inside has to do with it. Pretty sure he was banged up at some point in college as well. Some guys are just like that. 

What I'm saying is if he's in a specialized role, maybe it could help him stay on the field. Now it very well might not help him at all. But being a starter means you're playing in base and nickel, exposing you to more snaps. Him being strictly a nickelback, could help avoid injury is all I'm saying.

He very well might be looking to sign as a starter somewhere but I think it's highly unlikely a team trusts him to stay healthy and sign him to decent money. He's probably going to have to sign a one-year prove it deal and get through a full-season healthy first. I would look to give him a nice one-year deal where he can come in as the nickelback, ball out, and hit the market again in a year with hopefully a full season of good tape. That would be my plan for him. 

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

How fast this this going to go now

The Cardinals didn't confirm they are shopping Rosen, but a team confirmed to Casserley that they are shopping him. Granted, it may be semantics but it should be pointed out.

And I doubt they get a deal within the next week. Probably closer to the draft if they do in fact trade Rosen. 

So now that it looks like the Murray to Arz is all but done...my thoughts on pick #2. Take all the calls we can field...only trade out for over the top amount(multi 1st rd picks and day 2 pick this yr). Anything less stay put draft Bosa. 

Just now, sherm said:

So now that it looks like the Murray to Arz is all but done...my thoughts on pick #2. Take all the calls we can field...only trade out for over the top amount(multi 1st rd picks and day 2 pick this yr). Anything less stay put draft Bosa. 

or:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Unless the raiders offer us 4, 24 and 27th I'm drafting Bosa not looking back.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Cardinals didn't confirm they are shopping Rosen, but a team confirmed to Casserley that they are shopping him. Granted, it may be semantics but it should be pointed out.

And I doubt they get a deal within the next week. Probably closer to the draft if they do in fact trade Rosen. 

I don't know, I guess it depends on who they're talking to. If it's the Patriots, yeah sure, they have time to wait. But, if it's a team that's also considering signing a QB (Jags and Redskins), there will be some urgency to get it done quickly so they don't miss out on vet QB target. This will be a fun week of rumors. 

21 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think its funny that Schefty said 'surprise' when @jrry32 told everyone this was gonna happen because he had a really bad year last year

I don't think we will have much interest

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1