Week 3 over reaction thread

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Falcons find out the rest of the defensive starters are now injured as well resulting in us fielding a whole backup unit on D the rest of the season.    I mean we only need 5 more of them out to pull it off thats less than half we can do this :D

I was just coming to post the rest of the defensive starters are all on IR by Week 5 :D

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Wentz didnt look good

I don't get why people say that... if you watch the game then you won't say Wentz didn't look good. His O-Line played like ****, and he was missing players like (Jeffrey, Ajayi, Sproles etc). I think he did well, especially when we needed him the most on the game winning drive.

37 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:
4 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Wentz didnt look good

I don't get why people say that... if you watch the game then you won't say Wentz didn't look good. His O-Line played like ****, and he was missing players like (Jeffrey, Ajayi, Sproles etc). I think he did well, especially when we needed him the most on the game winning drive.

I'm assuming that was sarcasm on his part since the thread is Week 3 "Over reactions"? I Could be wrong, then your post most certainly applies?

39 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I continue to not understand this thread. How would saying "Wentz didn't look good" even be an overreaction to begin with. I mean I think he played well, but he did look rusty at times and made some costly decisions. Certainly didn't play poorly... but it wasn't the type of performance where I wouldn't be able to fathom somebody not being impressed by it. An overreaction would be, given you didn't think Wentz looked good, "Wentz will never be the same QB he was in 2017." Am I right? I don't see how simply saying a guy in 1 game didn't look good would ever be an overreaction (maybe a horrible opinion, but completely different).

Carry on, clearly I've grown too old to keep up with the kids these days and their posting.

5 hours ago, DirtyDez said:
6 hours ago, Longhorns90 said:

Not if Houston has anything to say about it.

At least they have a competent offense.

No... no they do not. They have an offense that can rack up garbage numbers when trying to come back, but can't make a play when the game is close.

If you want interceptions in the end zone, shotgun draws that go nowhere on 1st/2nd down, poorly set up WR screens on 3rd and 14 and no pass protection for your franchise QB coming off an ACL tear, then the Houston offense is just for you.

The pieces are there to claim a great offense, but the guy calling the I offense is screwing everything up.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm assuming that was sarcasm on his part since the thread is Week 3 "Over reactions"? I Could be wrong, then your post most certainly applies?

yeah wentz will have time if he plays like that though 2 to 3 weeks away time to worry

Archived