Week 4 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Just now, Magnifico said:

Bears and Jags aside it's difficult to think of a competent defence to start the year. I guess Titans and Browns also?

How have the Ravens been defensively?

Admittedly some are hamstrung by absolutely garbage offences.

The Chargers will be better once they get Bosa back, if they ever do. That's a huge injury to have on your D. 

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Bears and Jags aside it's difficult to think of a competent defence to start the year. I guess Titans and Browns also?

How have the Ravens been defensively?

Admittedly some are hamstrung by absolutely garbage offences.

Cowboys defense is great.  They won't the credit they deserve though because their offense is terrible.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Watching RedZone so haven't seen the whole game or anything.  Is the Eagles offense bad or the Titans defense that good?  I'm assuming the latter, but in the few plays I just saw, the Eagles are struggling up front.

I'm in the same boat as you, so I'm not going to say 100%, but I think there is still some rust on the Eagles, and yeah, I think the Titans defense seems legit. 

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

No, are you going to ignore that nobody has done THIS to them?

Yea but unless you actually think Trubisky is "5 passing TDs in one half" good, then I'm not sure why it matters if nobody has done it yet.  I mean, do you honestly think the stat-line better represents Trubisky's skill as a QB at the present time (which would be elite if that was the case) or the Bucs ineptitude as a defense?

Trubisky is playing well, but lets not overreact.  The Bucs defense is just terrible.

Archived