Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I see SF every week b/c I watch the games on Sundays with a big SF fan.  I can assure everyone that this game is by far the best the SF offense has looked all season with or without Jimmy GQ at QB

Makes sense .. they are playing against a terrible defense and an offense that has trouble staying in sync for more than a quarter. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

If you think about it, punters have a higher catch rate than even the best receivers. Both on punts and FG holds.

Why don't WRs go through whatever training they do?

Now that is funny! Punters don't have to worry about getting their ribs broken or having one hand pulled while trying to make a catch. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

If you think about it, punters have a higher catch rate than even the best receivers. Both on punts and FG holds.

Why don't WRs go through whatever training they do?

I'm guessing a hike from 7 yards away with no defenders drapped over you or charging at you like a rhino is just a tad easier to handle than a 30 yard deep out whizzing at you on a frozen rope.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

So Rodgers gets immediately smothered by two dudes before he can even turn around and survey the field. I suppose that was also his fault and not this glorious O-line's?

No, that was the backup Guard getting worked by one of the best DL in the league. 

Archived