Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh crap y’all want to have some good reading? Check out the GDT in Baltimore’s forum. Delusional aholes

Yeah, they are probably at the bottom of all fanbases on this site and in general. That was obvious early on when their fans blamed Cleveland for the move and treated the dead guy as a God. They just get worse and worse and their fans aren't football smart, which isn't a necessity, but at least don't act like you know anything when you obviously don't. Most of their fans seem to hate us more than most of us hate them, not me of course, but most of us.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Most of their fans seem to hate us more than most of us hate them, not me of course, but most of us.

I’ve noticed this too and could never figure out why.  

Like, there’s never been a true rivalry, we’ve sucked pretty much since our return. It’s like someone on ESPN told them they’re supposed to hate Browns fans and the mouth breathers all just nodded and agreed.

AFlaccoSeagulls is an exception, he’s pretty chill.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like, there’s never been a true rivalry, we’ve sucked pretty much since our return. It’s like someone on ESPN told them they’re supposed to hate Browns fans and the mouth breathers all just nodded and agreed.

hes ok

BaltimoreTerp is pretty cool

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, they are probably at the bottom of all fanbases on this site and in general. That was obvious early on when their fans blamed Cleveland for the move and treated the dead guy as a God. They just get worse and worse and their fans aren't football smart, which isn't a necessity, but at least don't act like you know anything when you obviously don't. Most of their fans seem to hate us more than most of us hate them, not me of course, but most of us.

They're like the bully who got the loser's lunch money and has been filled with self-perpetuating hatred towards him for so long they don't even know why. Unfortunately for the bully, the loser just hit puberty, the weight room, and judo class all at once and is coming for his just desserts!

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Baltimore is a cesspool. Let them have their fun. It's going to be a sad day for them soon when Lamar Jackson breaks in half. 

They are in for a rude awakening.  They actually think this kid is good, and even worse....believe he is better than Baker.  I've never seen a more delusional bunch.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Really? I think he's one of the worst ones usually. xD

You can tell Ravens fans are worried about Baker and the Browns, although most of them would never admit it. I just tell them good luck with their QB who can't consistently throw the football. Have fun with that.

16 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Really? I think he's one of the worst ones usually. xD

I mostly interact with him in TAST and he’s pretty cool there.

16 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You can tell Ravens fans are worried about Baker and the Browns, although most of them would never admit it. I just tell them good luck with their QB who can't consistently throw the football. Have fun with that.

Agreed.

17 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Most of their fans seem to hate us more than most of us hate them

It's a defense mechanism.

They feel the guilt and shame of having taken our team and they try to project the bad guy somewhere else, to us in this case.

Troubled souls, for sure.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Ravens are getting smashed this week so I’m not worried.

If the chargers lose, it’s time to move on from Rivers. His team is insanely stacked.

The Chargers are the more complete team, for sure. But I feel like they've been a team that often loses games that they should win during the Rivers era. Plus, Baltimore just beat them a couple of weeks ago, so I could see the game going either way.

Archived