Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Crazy part is the dude who turned 50k into $15m because of it. Dude has to be on freaking cloud 9

Man, I put in $300 in a couple different things Jan 1 and Im currently at $341. I feel good off that hahaha! Im like all I did was buy a couple things and I made almost $40 bucks in a few weeks for doing nothing this whole stocks thing is easy!

I couldnt even imagine making tens of thousands in a short period of time let alone millions.

But then again, Im too scared to invest anything more than $50 bucks here and $100 bucks there at a time. These guys who go all out and drop $1k+ on a hunch have balls of steel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Man, I put in $300 in a couple different things Jan 1 and Im currently at $341. I feel good off that hahaha! Im like all I did was buy a couple things and I made almost $40 bucks in a few weeks for doing nothing this whole stocks thing is easy!

I couldnt even imagine making tens of thousands in a short period of time let alone millions.

But then again, Im too scared to invest anything more than $50 bucks here and $100 bucks there at a time. These guys who go all out and drop $1k+ on a hunch have balls of steel.

The dude who put $50k down, threw down his entire life savings on freaking game stop stocks. Thst right there should get you slapped but to then see it get short sold had to be killer but than see sky rocket because of Reddit. My god

38 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Those game stop executives who probably hold hundreds of millions in stocks now are the real winners 

CEO George Sherman has 2.3 million shares, worth $745M at the moment. Other former and current execs hold hundreds of thousands of shares, ranging in current value from $123 to $174 million.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/a-year-ago-the-ceo-of-gamestops-2-3-million-shares-were-worth-7-million-today-730-million-what-the-heck-is-going-on/

Edited by ditchdigger

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

CEO George Sherman has 2.3 million shares, worth $745M at the moment. Other former and current execs hold hundreds of thousands of shares, ranging in current value from $123 to $174 million.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/a-year-ago-the-ceo-of-gamestops-2-3-million-shares-were-worth-7-million-today-730-million-what-the-heck-is-going-on/

Yep. The real winners here. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

To had Robinhood is a sellout app/company. Those buttholes stop the ability to buy the stock. Allowing the hedge fund buttholes a chance to not lose as much money. Gonna need to find a new app. 

Yeah, you'd think Robinhood of all places would do the opposite.

On a more important note, your post taught me that buttholes doesn't get edited out.

buttholes buttholes buttholes

This is fun.

buttholes

• Like 5