Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

16 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

source.gif

My wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary yesterday.  All I can say is that this too shall pass. 

Or if you prefer.....

stripes lighten GIF

I think we could have an entire thread of times that things required a 

Season 9 Dwight GIF by The Office

Maybe one of you sneaks out of the house to get her her favorite lunch, and sneaks it in to the end of the clue line? 

I'd be tickled pink if the elf brought me Chik-Fil-A or a Five Guys burger.

PS, If I had a nickel for every time a diaper went through the washer (years ago, as my kids are 23 and 20), I'd be able to go to Five Guys on my own.  

Have a great Christmas, and trust me, when you celebrate your Silver anniversary, you'll both laugh your a$&es about this.

• Like 3

On 12/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, MWil23 said:

I just more or less want to be proactive. I feel fine and I'm not overly worried, but my wife is concerned. I'm still having some major fatigue related issues at night (I went to bed at 8:30 last night), but aside from that, I feel fine. My strength numbers are also WAY down, but that could be the weight loss as well.

I assume blood work would come back with some sort of possible explanation?

Blood work would rule out some causes of fatigue, like anemia, but fatigue from viral illnesses is usually an unspecified. Most fatigue related illnesses like chronic fatigue dont have a marker that is detectable. 

I have had fatigue from mono, it lasted two weeks. I was sleeping 18 hours a day, then I was fine. I had another friend who never completely recovered, but was off work for 6 months. 

I have another friend who has been fatigued for 5 years and cant do anything.

10 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

My wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary yesterday.  All I can say is that this too shall pass. 

Or if you prefer.....

stripes lighten GIF

I think we could have an entire thread of times that things required a 

Season 9 Dwight GIF by The Office

Maybe one of you sneaks out of the house to get her her favorite lunch, and sneaks it in to the end of the clue line? 

I'd be tickled pink if the elf brought me Chik-Fil-A or a Five Guys burger.

PS, If I had a nickel for every time a diaper went through the washer (years ago, as my kids are 23 and 20), I'd be able to go to Five Guys on my own.  

Have a great Christmas, and trust me, when you celebrate your Silver anniversary, you'll both laugh your a$&es about this.

This is your best GDT yet.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Merry Christmas ff broqns forum family.

Merry Christmas to you too, @mtmmike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

This is your best GDT yet.

Merry Christmas to you too, @mtmmike.

thank you for everything

I think I speak for everybody when say I am glad my family and everybody

here is healthy and we are playing the best football in my 46 years of watching

Cleveland browns football.

• Like 2

Just thought I'd toss it out there......

Yesterday was the 1st anniversary of the debut episode of my podcast.  68 episodes in 52 weeks.  I know you've all been wanting to check out an episode.  ;)  

If you ever had an inkling to do so, this would be the one I'd recommend (besides all of the other interviews)......

This is one of the two blokes that runs "ProKick Australia" which is training Aussie Rules players to become punters here.  

go on you know you want to ken thompson GIF by BBC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Happy new years you breasts. 

We have an orderly that drives beds like they are bumper cars. I asked him to move a bed, he did, over my foot. The world is full of idiots, but may 21 be better than 20. Peace. 

It won't but thanks have a nice 21

27 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Happy new years you beasts. 

We have an orderly that drives beds like they are bumper cars. I asked him to move a bed, he did, over my foot. The world is full of idiots, but may 21 be better than 20. Peace. 

He told me you should have been quicker on your feet and there wouldn’t have been an issue.