Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

There’s a reason for the ‘X’ in his username. And the ‘user’ in username. 

How dare you.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

I'm used to being used for my body.

But this is different. I thought Bonanza and I had something special.

Tayne is the only one who treats me right.

I just want you to be happy.

5 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'm used to being used for my body.

But this is different. I thought Bonanza and I had something special.

Tayne is the only one who treats me right.

We still do, let’s just call us…uhhh friends. 🙂

Now let me tell you the nude guy is just playing the long con. I’m just that band aid that you just have to rip off quickly. The faster the better and the pain soon dissipates. Nude boy on the other hand will haunt you for life.  Best to just go with the long and boring, I present you @LETSGOBROWNIES. He at least knows beer. Hardly anything else, but you could do far far worse.

Let it sink in and we’ll be BFFs again. You’ll thank me later.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

We still do, let’s just call us…uhhh friends. 🙂

Now let me tell you the nude guy is just playing the long con. I’m just that band aid that you just have to rip off quickly. The faster the better and the pain soon dissipates. Nude boy on the other hand will haunt you for life.  Best to just go with the long and boring, I present you @LETSGOBROWNIES. He at least knows beer. Hardly anything else, but you could do far far worse.

Let it sink in and we’ll be BFFs again. You’ll thank me later.  

He also is very apt at putting the LGB into the whole acronym 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Got my vasectomy today, might’ve been the most awkward experience of my life

Well, next time don't make eye contact for a solid 15 minutes with a goofy looking grin on your face.

That said, they had to knock me completely out for mine, and it took an hour. Apparently, and he could tell this from my pre-op appointment, I've got some sort of genetic condition as to where I'm wired a certain way and he knew it would take a long time on the one side.

Happy recovery, and remind your wife that you'll need 25-30 times to become sterile in the next 6 weeks...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

That said, they had to knock me completely out for mine, and it took an hour. Apparently, and he could tell this from my pre-op appointment, I've got some sort of genetic condition as to where I'm wired a certain way and he knew it would take a long time on the one side.

Since it was more complicated did they charge you more? Hopefully they charged by the inch. Bruce does them and says he does it pro boner...or something like that.

So childish

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Since it was more complicated did they charge you more? Hopefully they charged by the inch. Bruce does them and says he does it pro boner...or something like that.

So childish

By the inch? If so, that would have made my insurance company happy…I mean…what?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Well, next time don't make eye contact for a solid 15 minutes with a goofy looking grin on your face.

Happy recovery, and remind your wife that you'll need 25-30 times to become sterile in the next 6 weeks...

digging the new profile picture lol

I was surprised it was such a quick process. I was in and out of the office in 30mins. 

it was just awkward when the nurse praises me on the shave job and talks about how other patients don’t shave before hand. Doctors comes in asking music requests...like come on. Just get this over with. Drive home wasn’t bad. Its was an hour drive for me. First 30mins were Fine but that last 30mins the numbing shots were wearing off and Every bump was awful 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

digging the new profile picture lol

I was surprised it was such a quick process. I was in and out of the office in 30mins. 

it was just awkward when the nurse praises me on the shave job and talks about how other patients don’t shave before hand. Doctors comes in asking music requests...like come on. Just get this over with. Drive home wasn’t bad. Its was an hour drive for me. First 30mins were Fine but that last 30mins the numbing shots were wearing off and Every bump was awful 

Sack up man!!!!

too soon?

• Like 1