Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

Okay so i'm 27, I have a close friend who is 22, she's been a friend for a while, and we dated for a few months on and off about 4 years ago.  No problem.  We discovered that we were just better off as really really close friends, without benefits of course, mutual decision, and nothing sexual happened in the time that we were dating.  Well, for about 3 months now, her MOM, who is 38 ( yes, had her daughter when she was 16), is really coming onto me by sending me SUPER suggestive text messages and pictures.  She never got married after she had her daughter, and has just been in a lot of short relationships.  So she's been a single mom basically since she was 18 and was kicked out of her parents house.

At first I thought the text messages were harmless and she was just ******* with me, and I would just kind of laugh them off over text and what not, but now i'm really starting to wonder if she is coming onto me strong.  I will say, she is an attractive woman...her and her daughter look like they could be maybe 3 years apart, and I think her daughter is smokin' as well.  

There's never been any bad blood between her daughter and I, but I have heard her daughter grumble every once in a while about her mom dating her friends.

Should I date a woman who is 11 years older than me and has a lot of money (even though I'm pretty well-off myself).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mitty18 said:

Okay so i'm 27, I have a close friend who is 22, she's been a friend for a while, and we dated for a few months on and off about 4 years ago.  No problem.  We discovered that we were just better off as really really close friends, without benefits of course, mutual decision, and nothing sexual happened in the time that we were dating.  Well, for about 3 months now, her MOM, who is 38 ( yes, had her daughter when she was 16), is really coming onto me by sending me SUPER suggestive text messages and pictures.  She never got married after she had her daughter, and has just been in a lot of short relationships.  So she's been a single mom basically since she was 18 and was kicked out of her parents house.

At first I thought the text messages were harmless and she was just ******* with me, and I would just kind of laugh them off over text and what not, but now i'm really starting to wonder if she is coming onto me strong.  I will say, she is an attractive woman...her and her daughter look like they could be maybe 3 years apart, and I think her daughter is smokin' as well.  

There's never been any bad blood between her daughter and I, but I have heard her daughter grumble every once in a while about her mom dating her friends.

Should I date a woman who is 11 years older than me and has a lot of money (even though I'm pretty well-off myself).

My wife is 9 and a half years older than me, so there’s that....

Women > 20 something year old girls imo.

16 hours ago, mitty18 said:

Why not? Unless you care about that friendship that much. Just prepare that it wont be long term 

On Monday, February 05, 2018 at 1:33 PM, bluemushrooms said:

RIP bro.  

Possibly man, that one chicks boyfriend found out about us...and shes still thirsty af at work lmao

Idk why hed be mad at me though. If my girl was cheating on me id be angry at her.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Why not? Unless you care about that friendship that much. Just prepare that it wont be long term 

Possibly man, that one chicks boyfriend found out about us...and shes still thirsty af at work lmao

Idk why hed be mad at me though. If my girl was cheating on me id be angry at her.

Some people misplace their anger...easier to blame random guy your girl is smashing than to blame your girl (for some people)

Just now, Chiefer said:

It works out all the time. Never seen a 50 year old man married to a 20 something?

We pretending men and women are the same thing on this website too now?

Besides it's not the age here. A single mom at 16, kicked out of parents house with no history of stable relationships? "Date" with that in mind.

Just now, cddolphin said:

We pretending men and women are the same thing on this website too now?

Besides it's not the age here. A single mom at 16, kicked out of parents house with no history of stable relationships? "Date" with that in mind.

Ashton and Demi lasted pretty long iirc