Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

34 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I have said it a good amount of times but she hasnt

Wow...um...wow, yeah. She's just not that into you. 

As much as it sucks, you gotta walk. You'll be better off breaking it off with her, you're worth someone who can reciprocate your feelings. From the sounds of it, she's just using you.

You can do better, Alfred.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I have said it a good amount of times but she hasnt

Man, I know it's hard to do but, I'd recommend taking a step back and trying to see your whole situation from an outsider's perspective.

Normally, FB isn't a big deal but, if she is flat out refusing to add you after a year, she keeps bailing on you, etc. then you are in a relationship where  she doesn't seem to want to make any effort AND it's not even clear whether or not she's actually interested in you romantically.  She can say whatever she wants but, everyone on this forum will agree that she's definitely fronting on you.

• Like 1

Yeah, do what they said and if homegirl starts to chirp like a bird after you put your foot down, keep putting that foot down, and then the other foot, and move in the opposite direction she's standing. This is a trap you do not want to fall further down. Better to bite the bullet now than later. Sorry, man. Won't be the last time it happens to someone though. Witches be crazy sometimes. Pretty sure majority of this thread has dealt w/ it a time or two or six.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

13 months together and she won’t accept your friend request? Ooof.

I was thinking "Hmmm, maybe it's a communication issue and she is also high maintenance. Maybe it's time for a straight up make or break talk."

Then, I saw that, laughed, and said "What else is there to think about? Move on."

• Like 2

As everyone said, sucks but you need to move on. This girl is not worth the frustration. I've never heard of something so bizarre that your girlfriend won't accept your friend request. I can understand an ex deleting you but never a current girlfriend not accepting.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

I've done this and it works. Just a PSA out there for all those indecisive women.......... as if there was a different kind

kyley-king-kyley-king-hes-cracked-the-co

It is good logic but at the same time, her response could be where she thinks you'll take her. (i.e. You love BBQ and she knows that. She really wants Italian. When you ask her, she thinks you're taking her to BBQ because that is your favorite.)

In conclusion, there is no winning on what goes on in the minds of females. We are all just trying to survive without pissing them off too much.

24 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

If you're not prepared to take the lady to any restaurant, y'all shouldn't be going out to eat lol

I'm lucky, my wife is good with low brow/hole in the wall places where we can get a few beers and eat. This being said, if I let my wife guess...the next thing I know, we're at Papa's Bros ordering oysters, ribeyes a few bottles of wine and we're dropping close to $500.

No thanks. I'm happy she gets geeked out for beer, wings and trivia.