Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

36 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Funny enough,  my wife didn't like her ring

Same here - she loved the fact that she got a ring from me, but wasn't thrilled with it overall. So we returned it she found something that was much less than I expected to spend and boom, done.

38 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Be sure to help her with the planning

My wife was very "meh" on a big wedding (as well as very pregnant at the time) so we went with a courthouse wedding. No fluff, no stress - and the money my parents had saved up for my wedding was used as the down payment + furnishings for our house instead.

Ultimately, I have a renewal of vows planned out for our 10 year anniversary that'll be the wedding we never had. 

• Like 1

So at the Xmas party ended up hooking up with a coworker. Wed been going back and forth for a while, and before the party shed complained her BF cheated on her and was trying to save money to move out.

Anyways we've been messaging each other pretty steadily since, I'm not to sure where it's leading but I'm having fun so whatever.

^^Ah, you're good then. That kind of stuff happens all the time between servers (I don't know this personally, but have several friends who have been servers).

Enjoy yourself, don't get shot by the boyfriend. And don't start dating her, she will cheat on you like she did her BF.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

So at the Xmas party ended up hooking up with a coworker.

No! Nooooo! NOOOOO, DON'T DO IT!

9 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I work at Chili's bro, hot servers everywhere I can't help it. And this ones got that southern hospitality going strong.

And if it gets bad, well its chili's I'll just find a different job lol. 

Oh. Oh, ok then. Good on you, then!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

^^Ah, you're good then. That kind of stuff happens all the time between servers (I don't know this personally, but have several friends who have been servers).

Enjoy yourself, don't get shot by the boyfriend. And don't start dating her, she will cheat on you like she did her BF.

Usually I'd feel bad but if he's cheating on her then i got no qualms.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

So at the Xmas party ended up hooking up with a coworker. Wed been going back and forth for a while, and before the party shed complained her BF cheated on her and was trying to save money to move out.

Anyways we've been messaging each other pretty steadily since, I'm not to sure where it's leading but I'm having fun so whatever.

Tread lightly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I work at Chili's bro, hot servers everywhere I can't help it. And this ones got that southern hospitality going strong.

And if it gets bad, well its chili's I'll just find a different job lol. 

Is this you?

On 1/5/2018 at 12:05 PM, Chiefer said:

As long as she doesn't move in with you, it sounds good