Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

On 8/14/2018 at 8:38 AM, vike daddy said:

reply with something very brief and low key, so to not elevate the situation any more for her, like...

"Hey, let's just meet and take it from there. I'm looking forward to it."

dont use periods tho (being serious)

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

This all weighs heavy on me and I’m definitely going to consult my mom, who’s been very helpful through all this and kinda been my moral and emotional compass through it all. It’s just a sh*tshow. We split end of June because she was awful to me for having pneumonia, then she assaulted me and I had to call the police on her which is a bizarre thing for me I thought I’d never have to do. Then she literally begged for me back, sobbing on her knees and then a week later dated her current guy. Said he was better in a week than I was in 6 years. They’ve been together like 2 months now and apparently she is already pregnant with him. they physically hit and fight each other and call the cops on each other a lot. I feel almost speechless about it all because she was never this trashy. I didn’t know she was capable of being this trashy, just how she’s talking to me is not anything I even recognize after half a decade with her. It’s bizarre as hell. 

Get your kids out of there ASAP.

• Like 1