Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Maturity means a lot more than age. 22 is a tough call on maturity, it’ll be have to be argued on a case-by-case basis IMO

but the old rule (half your age + 7 years) says it’s alright 

I've always said don't go more than 4 years apart. I've read books that say don't go past 5.

I think going by a case-by-case basis is a smart deal though.

23 hours ago, ET80 said:

Seven years ago, I got married. For our anniversary, my wife wanted to start the 200 beer challenge at our local beer garden. We calculated it out - it's going to take us 67 weeks (it's a 3 beer max per visit, and we get a date night a week) and we'll finish close to my 40th.

I have to say, my wife is pretty friggin awesome.

*slow clap for ET80*

Bravo Sir

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Is 22 too young for a 30 year old?

Just wondering what percentage of people consider that weird.

Like people have said a case by case basis is best. I have friends i graduated HS with that are 28 now but act like they are 18 still but others that have changed a ton. Some people can handle being with a someone older/more mature but others shouldn't. 

I have a list of like 200 people on okcupid I’ve liked but haven’t messaged so should I say hey what’s up to all of em or make 200 unique puns about their names/profiles. I need some assistance here. Someone with hella game come Mr Miyagi me

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I have a list of like 200 people on okcupid I’ve liked but haven’t messaged so should I say hey what’s up to all of em or make 200 unique puns about their names/profiles. I need some assistance here. Someone with hella game come Mr Miyagi me

If I were you I’d not waste my time and just cut to the chase and pay for female companionship.

We all know that’s where you’re headed eventually anyway, don’t burden yourself in the meantime.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If I were you I’d not waste my time and just cut to the chase and pay for female companionship.

We all know that’s where you’re headed eventually anyway, don’t burden yourself in the meantime.

Damn bruh

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Everyone pays. Just depends how.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

I feel like if you had hella game okcupid might not be for you. If it is seriously 200 just go with the bolded and let the herd thin themselves

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like if you had hella game okcupid might not be for you. If it is seriously 200 just go with the bolded and let the herd thin themselves

Tinder and bumble seem out of my hands, can’t do anything unless my profile or pics appeal to people. Okc is different cause I can apparently just message anyone right off the bat 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Tinder and bumble seem out of my hands, can’t do anything unless my profile or pics appeal to people. Okc is different cause I can apparently just message anyone right off the bat 

Just make your avi more mysterious, yet playful. Something that says, "I'm ugly AF but I can serve that *** some serious justice." 

Like this one -

alfred_e_newman_mad_batman_just_us_leagu

• Like 1