Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

The girl I'm still dating from...who knows however many pages ago (It's been a year and a half almost) started talking through dating apps, but we knew of each other through High School, so that helped.

She's awesome! We're both in school, and now we just have to manage working things out with our future careers. She's a year away from being a RN, and I'm who knows how long until I can get into law enforcement...might depend on getting Lasik eye surgery...but we're both very happy :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, we were dating when she ghosted me.  But now she's ghosted me, she's my ex.

Yah I feel yeah.

Here's the complete list of good reasons for a girlfriend to ghost you:

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Yah I feel yeah.

Here's the complete list of good reasons for a girlfriend to ghost you:

I'm with you completely.  I contemplated having the whole "we're done" talk, but she can't even take the time to respond.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm with you completely.  I contemplated having the whole "we're done" talk, but she can't even take the time to respond.

If she ends up regretful, be ready for a well-rehearsed, heart-string tugging story... don't bite.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, CWood21 said:

Trust me, I have a no ex rule for a reason.

If I dated them for even 3 weeks then I won't even have them as Facebook friends. Granted, I haven't really dated since high school so that is really easy to say. Actually it was my rule from MySpace that I carried over.  lol

As for ghosting someone, that is a sign of pure cowardice, and outside of a Lifetime movie I don't see that improving in someone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

1. Hospitalized in comatose state

2. Kidnapped

3. Dead

4. Called to action by an intergalactic group of alien races to save the universe from sentient machines sent to eradicate all organic life every 50,000 years. 

5. Accidentally sent back to 1955 in a Delorean and has to make sure her grandparents meet and get married, all while ensuring the high school bully/sexual predator doesn't get the sports almanac from the future to make millions. 

6. Took the red pill and knows kung fu. (She's a keeper if this is the case).

Anything else?

• Like 2