Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

On both Rodgers and MM.  Rodgers has a choice - stare a guy downfield and shoot a low percentage bullet to a guy or put the ball in the hands of the wide open guy in the flat.   Maybe it's playcalling for primary target but Rodgers forces things now and doesn't check down.   PASS FOR 3 AND YAC FOR 10!   

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Well then ^^^^ him.
He's a what? 15 year veteran - the highest player in the game - and he's throwing games? Are you seriously saying that?

Well then ^^^^ him.

Not necessarily throwing games. Just sorta rolling with the punches. I cant be the only one who sees this? 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Well we paid him and it's done between the two of them, so so long Mac. You're a "QB guru" if you can't get your guy to play within your scheme you're stealing money too. They both suck right now.

That's the way I look at it ...it appears that MM lacks the ability to reign in Rodgers if that indeed is the problem.  He should be right in Rodgers ear if he's doing something he doesn't like.   Get me someone who will get the best out of 12.   

Just now, incognito_man said:

Do you think Andy Reid suddenly became good again?

Or do you think there were other problems in PHI and he now has an influx of talent in KC again?

I don't buy that Reid suddenly got good again. I think he could have had just as much success in Philly with the talent turnover he has now.

I guess I agree, but think change of scenery = roster shakeup, not geographical change.

I think that most NFL HC coaches become stagnant after too long in one place.  

I don't necessarily think it was only one thing, more a number of issues, but I do think geographical change was reinvigorating for Reid.  A chance to have a clean slate and reevaluate himself.  Coaches that become stagnant and can't do that turn into a Jeff Fisher or John Fox and the game passes them by.  

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

McCathy has a better record without Rodgers than Belichick does without Brady.

What's the takeaway knowing that?

Nothing actually. Not going fornit on 4th said all I need to know.

I could care less about Brady and BB unless he’s available this offseason. 

Archived