2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

11 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Can't wait to see what Fackrell gets next year after consecutive seasons of double digit sacks. 

At least 18 Million AAV.

I'm rooting for him.  Would love the comp pick.

Both Smiths are one year younger than him.  FWIW.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Link ?

16 mil per year for a premier LB with great stats coming in is really not overpaying. Evaluatikn isn't just sack totals look at ttotal numbers. Yes teh Packers are very agressive isn't that what we wanted. Big money for players just now getting into their prime is a calculated risk for sure, all free agent signings are. Nick Perry was getting 11 mil and was always hurt and barely practiced. You make the call on what is smart. 

• Like 1

Herman:

One of my favorite aspects of today’s signings:

Za’Darius Smith - 26
Adrian Amos - 25
Billy Turner - 27
Preston Smith - 26

Gute didn’t sign anyone over 27, got players who have all shown career progression, signed durable & versatile players, all at positions of need.

• Like 3

Just now, Reaper said:

Still not understanding the Billy Turner signing can some one enlighten me? We definitely have a need and Im not sure he takes care of it.

Turner played out of position half the season and performed admirably out of position.  He's a good signing. 

• Like 1