2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

23 minutes ago, Leader said:

Wellllll.....you're not gonna get me to run the Packers down.....but lets not forget KC went 12+4 - won the Division and a Playoff game last year.
We've got a few cylinders to replace before we can say we're hitting on all them again.

The LAC were right there last year, look to be still solid and should be there in the AFCW.
Denver will probably be better - I guess. Oakland....who knows.

Again - I dont know what motivates / motivated Breeland - but the likelihood to start - anddddddddd.....compete at a high level were probably part of the equation.

I agree.  As a tie-breaker type of thing.  I don't think he would turn down double the money.  He was about to sign in Carolina last year before he ended up in GB.

Breeland isn't even that good of a player.  But he's just a way better player than Tramon, and at 26 he still has some upside in the tank.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

I agree.  As a tie-breaker type of thing.  I don't think he would turn down double the money.  He was about to sign in Carolina last year before he ended up in GB.

Breeland isn't even that good of a player.  But he's just a way better player than Tramon, and at 26 he still has some upside in the tank.

I agree....and as already stated, I was hoping we'd get him to return. My only comments regards Tramon was the "angst" seemed a bit obsessive. 

28 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Giants fans on twitter seem pretty pleased he's gone though. Sounds like he was a bad tackler and half-assed it a lot of the season. but like they reeeeeeeallly **** on him for being a bad tackler lol. 

Sounds familiar...

Edited by MaximusGluteus