Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

And what good would that do?  Seriously, with the way the Saints and the Rams are playing and we would be the #6 seed we'd be on the road and we all know how we've fared away from Lambeau.  :(

This might be the right year to miss the playoffs.  I'd rather miss it and get a higher draft pick rather than have another let down in the playoffs.  I know we did it back in 2010 but this team just doesn't have the feel that one did.  I suppose some of you will say I'm a bad fan.  I don't WANT us to not make the playoffs but I don't have a lot of confidence we'd do much if we got there.  I'd rather retool the coaching staff, acquire the few missing pieces we need and get after it big time in 2019.

im not going to knock anyone for their own views on what they want for this franchise. i get that sacificing now might pay dividends later.

but just from my personal perspective, once we get into the playoffs, all it takes is a 4 game winning streak, so a couple metaphorical bounces go in our favir and we are right there. like 4-6 to a championship game.

the good news is that to even make it to the playoffs, we are going to have to play better, which would make us a better team in the playoffs (because if we didnt improve we wouldnt be there anyway)

7 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

Aaron and Mac have a healthy talk this week. Mac says he's leaving this season no matter what and Aaron agrees to work out the kinks and step up his game knowing he'll get a new system next year. We get our first road win and morale soars.

Let's go!

I don't know what a morale is, but I do know that Marlins Will Soar!

This is the must win game of the year right now.  No more excuses.  We will see right from the opening kickoff, if Mac truly has the team or not.  

I'm looking for energy, enthusiasm...etc.  I'm watching #12 for body language.

I hope I see some guys having fun out there.  If they can have fun and play loose, I think they have a chance at beating this Viking team and being right back in the thick of it to where next week is another must win game...and so on and so on.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Effectively, the playoffs begin this Sunday.  Win, you move on, lose, and it’s all but over.  Play like it’s a single-elimination tournament, leave it all on the field, and let the chips fall where they may.

yep, lets pretend we are already on the losers bracket side

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

This is the must win game of the year right now.  No more excuses.  We will see right from the opening kickoff, if Mac truly has the team or not.  

I'm looking for energy, enthusiasm...etc.  I'm watching #12 for body language.

I hope I see some guys having fun out there.  If they can have fun and play loose, I think they have a chance at beating this Viking team and being right back in the thick of it to where next week is another must win game...and so on and so on.

Must win! Jobs are at stake!

Now get out there be loose and have fun!

Archived